Author Topic: So who's new here?  (Read 6992 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Introduce yourself then. :)
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Tamlin

Me, Just waiting to computer back from shop.Despartly needed upgrade. Got the Project copied on disks and can't wait to play.BigTime B5 fan,literally I own all the seasons the movies and even poor Crusade.In fact the only thing[ Sci fi shows] that i like more is Farscape.

me, just found the community.  Already posted an introduction topic.  Nice to meet you all.  Seems like a good group, and I'm excited about new FS developments. 
Could we with ink the ocean fill, and were the skies of parchment made
Were every stalk on earth a quill, and every man a scribe by trade
To write the love of God above, would drain the ocean dry
Nor could the scroll contain the whole, though stretched from sky to sky!

i guess im new ive been following for a long time i just dont post much

Offline Adamant

Me.  I have problems, as some of you have discovered. 
Check your six, jackhole.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
I am new got my new computer a few months ago but havent installed FS until now and what do I see babylon project and some great campaigns, now I have to go and watch the B5 DVD´s
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline Animosity322

• Madness Incarnate
I guess im new here. I've been following the HLP forums for quite a long time, but never bothered to make this account and post...
Moose.
Enough Said.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
On behalf of the TBP team, nice to meet you all.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Hi,

i'm new to the forum but not to the game. i toyed with this just over a year ago but haven't seen much since.
i'm now a little confused because the site is practially dead but this forum is still active.
what is currently available? what missions are there for download etc? i can see the originals, the raider and minbari one but what else is there? where do i look and who do i mug to get my hands on it all? :D
pete

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Moved a load of stuff to the Problems with TBP on mac thread.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Have a look at Download Mirrors.
Or were you looking for something else?

Offline Sktich

• The guy whos name should have been Skitch...^^
Im new... :)
Searched for a while and then finally found this...^^
Its good to meet other B5 and FS2 fans!!

i am kind of new here...

Offline Art Kelson

• Ontop a Mountain
Found it just,yet...I guess i am New... :D

I already fasten my Seat Belts...didn´t take a Security Door...and no I didn´t meet Carl... :shaking:
Bosch does Drugs...

Offline Redrake

I'm reluctant to call myself new. Been here registered for a few months, lurker longer before. My modding skills for FS are next to 0, but I am a long time B5 fan, having worked on B5 mods for other games like Galactic Civ2 or Space Empires 4.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
"Next to 0". You didn't mean "Second to 0" did you?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
he means next to nothing

Offline Redrake

he means next to nothing
Yep, I meant what I said. OTOH, since I'm not an native english speaker, some of my expressions might not make a lot of sense. :D

Offline neoterran

I would like to warn all the newbies to watch out for me. I don't suffer fools gladly, but i haven't fallen afoul of the majestic 12 yet. At least, i don't have a custom title, which in itself is a good thing.
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
..."the majestic 12"?