Author Topic: New Campaign With *****en Mission  (Read 5961 times)

New Campaign With *****en Mission
I will post a very sw00t level based around the campaign idea I have come up with when the GTVA has seperated because of political tensions, and after an attempted assasination by the war-mongering GTVA, but their attempts as killing the delegating commander and his fighter wing fail. when i get some friggin SERVER SPACE from Stealth when he sets me up I will happily post it. ;7

Ah, another mission to run through the mill...

(Runs to focus the laser scalpels...) ;7

It wont be as bad as you might think. The Italian guy suggested I make a very nice and big polished mission and then post it in order to get everyone's attention. I even used a sound system I dug out of the VP files and then used Nero Wave Editor to increase its length.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
The Italian guy???

Offline Zarax

Err... i just told him about Blaise Russel's campaigns...
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
The guy from HLP said he's really sceptic.
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
What the hell is going on?!?!?!?!? :eek: :D

Beats me, all I know is that I FINALLY got my web space. Now I can put it up as soon as I get an FTP logger...

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Originally posted by Zarax
Err... i just told him about Blaise Russel's campaigns...

Sei Italiano?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
    • http://mysite.freeserve.com/sbre/index.html
I are British, though I can also speak German fairly well, some Welsh and a handful of French.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
That was for Zarax. :)
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Originally posted by Blaise Russel
I are British, though I can also speak German fairly well, some Welsh and a handful of French.

how can anyone speak Welsh? writing/reading, ok, but ponouncing it.......
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Damnit! Stealthy gave me bad webspace or something...

Can I just give the file to someone to host it so that peeps can download it until I get my webspace up? Please?

Sure.  I too have a bit of space at Swooh.  Send it to me and I'll post it up for you.

What seems to be wrong?  Your folder at Swooh is there.  You having problems logging in through FTP?

Yes I am. Get online and you can tell me what I am doing wrong:

Im using FileZilla.

I must admit I'm using "WS_FTP95 LE", so I'm not familiar with FileZilla.  Let me make a small search on Google.  Maybe that will help cure my ignorence...

I tried installing that program but for some reason the installer would not run. I tried downloading it again from a different place. The same problem occured. It just doesnt like me, apparently, so Lightspeed said get FileZilla.

YES! I have it! For download now! Get your AWESOME freespace 2 level, RIGHT HERE! Input please!

http://www.swooh.com/peon/tincan/Freespace%202%20Files/Special%202.fs2

OK, aside from the spelling and grammer mistakes...

I think the mission is too easy.  I didn't lose a single wingman (I'm not sure why you have Beta wing becoming invulnerable), and the Argo and Deimos were in no danger of being destroyed.  (Escaped with more than 70% and 50% hull respectively.)

Is it intentional that the Corley does not fire her beams?  I think the mission would be a bit more challenging if she did.

I also think that either Taurus or Zeta wings should be set to two waves, not the current one.  One wave each is just not enough to provide a viable threat.

If things are still too easy, maybe change the Ateneous to a Leviathan.  That might do it.

Consider using "send-message-list" for your Pilot Chatter batch of messages.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 08:32:42 pm by 1077 »

Finally! Some input! I'll get on that right away, although the message list never really worked for me, and I had to have some scripting involved in the messages... but I will get to work on it!