Author Topic: Appeal for voice actors  (Read 80669 times)

Offline HKurban

Re: Appeal for voice actors
I'd love to get some voice acting in for anyone's project.  My default voice is somewhat of an amalgam of Midwest and Mid Atlantic American.  I can attain a variety of different accents and age ranges including virtually all US dialects, most Anglo accents, most Slavic, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and possibly even some Asiatic accents.  I can do anything from short snippets of combat dialog to long winded briefings and reports.  I can also give different "flavors" of characters including yellow bellied newbie pilots, tough as nails drill sergeants, trashy freighter pilots, seasoned fleet officers, etc.  I can also convey emotion in my acting.  Unless you want me to, I'll never deliver a completely monotonous line.  Email me allies_vs_axis(at)yahoo(dot)com if you would like me to voice act.  I am available until August 4th when I ship out for BCT

As a sample for now, here was a Machinima film I had a supporting voice in.  I did the voice of the General in the voice over scene.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9tAtDVprQ

Regards,

PFC Alexander Urban
115th MP Battalion (HHC)
Maryland Army National Guard

Offline X10

Hi all/to whom it may concern.
I contacted IPAndrews who said I should post in here.

If you are still looking for Voice Actors for TBP please let me know.
IPAndrews has my details, but if you want to ask me specific questions or have specific script, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Regards,
X10

Offline Skullar

I am still looking for anyone who could do Major Ryan.

And I will have to contact ALL my voiceactors in the next days. Weeks have passed, lets see if they have done something in the meantime...

Offline rbxplayer

• A bit tight with RL at the moment
Hi Skullar...

I did some work for Earth Brakiri war. Samples below. If you ever need voice acting, just PM me

http://www.4shared.com/dir/12329333/ea7dd342/sharing.html
Ijja l-mewt li taghmilna bnedmin jew l-imhabba?

Offline Skullar

Volunteers please check ITNOTE topic

My samples are in the voice actors sample thread.  I'm glad to do pretty much any part for which I'm suited; in most cases, I can work very promptly, having work back within the day if needed. 
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

once my mic comes in, i am glad to do the voice acting for any human, vorlon, minbari, centauri, or narn. if i have an idea of what the species sounds like, i can do it.

any one that needs voice actors for male roles private message me with context and script for sample. i am only able to send sample to yahoo or hotmail accounts, as my outlook express does not work right now

Offline Slasher

Cross-post from the Voice Acting forum:

Bumping this again.  The roles are varied enough that I could make use of any voice type.  For those who don't know what TBP is like in-game I posted some videos below.

Intro
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Send a PM to everybody who ever posted here. Most are probably not even active anymore  :nervous:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Well, I used to be around here as CaptJosh. I was supposed to voice Jimmy "Geezer" Brightman for Skullar's EA Civil War campaign, but he dropped out for a while, then I dropped out for a couple years. Since I've been back, I've looked around, but haven't seen anything about that campaign. Is it still being made? Or has it gone vapor?
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Thread was last posted in nearly 5 years ago to the day
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
:bump:

In lieu.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Wow. And it didn't warn me. Sorry folks.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.