Author Topic: RELEASE: HTL package for TBP  (Read 28233 times)

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Re: RELEASE: HTL package for TBP
You don't need to extract anything. I would recommend adding the HTL package on top of Zathras via the mod ini file.

On my installation I put the following in the mod.ini file in the HTLpackage folder (and I have the HTL package selected as a MOD):

Code: [Select]
[multimod]
primarylist  = ;
secondarylist = zathras;

That way, all assets from Zathras are loaded, except the ones that exist in the HTL package, since those have higher priority.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline -Norbert-

So if I wanted to use a mod with both the HTL-pack and Zathras, I'd have to make the secondarylist as "HTL_pack, zathras;" ?

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Yes, if you want to use a third mod, that's exactly how you could do it.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Offline wesp5

Wouldn't it be easier to just include the Omega into Zathras?

Offline Slasher

Is there a mirror for the DL links? They seem to be down at the moment.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Yes, it seems the hosting of my ISP is derping.

In the meantime here's a google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8E1oi6H-R3rZ0NrN2VyUG8yWnM/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if it works.

Offline Slasher

Link works and got it running in-game. Huge improvement over the old model. Round turrets are round now. :D

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
I updated the first post with working links.
Except for the Photoshop template for the Omega nameplates, since I couldn't find the zip file anymore. Does anyone have it and could share it?

Offline Slasher

I was digging around in the SCP test builds thread and found a seemingly stable build with shadows. Watching the rotating section cast shadows on the rest of the hull is a nice effect.

Here is a link to the thread.

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
Sun's lens flare look good too :P
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

Offline Jackho

• Gnoti seauton ...
    • Downloads an al
I was digging around in the SCP test builds thread and found a seemingly stable build with shadows. Watching the rotating section cast shadows on the rest of the hull is a nice effect.

Here is a link to the thread.

I can't have TBP to start when using this build with HTL and Zathras2.8, too bad !   :banghead:

:v-old: A+
Jack H.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:51:44 am by Jackho »
A+
Jack H. : "Well... There's much more to check than six..."

Offline wesp5

So is it possible to merge this all into a new Zathras 2.9 version?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
The current Zathras was the last there will be no newer versions.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline wesp5

Oh, I didn't know that. So development of TBP has officially ceased then? Or is there just some real-life interference right now? If so, is 2.8 really the last version or were improvements made in the meantime that could be released as a final 2.9? Maybe Col. Fishguts could do a combined instalelr or something as he already merged both mods as seen above...