Author Topic: KI Lordship - Need modeling/effect help  (Read 3097 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
KI Lordship - Need modeling/effect help
The version of the KI Lordship that shipped with 3.4b was not very canon.  If you don't know what ship I mean it's this one:

It can also be seen in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIpg-N_Pp-g

As you can see (from the video) the floating objects are supposed to rotate around the ship.  The ones in TBP 3.4b do not move.  Also as the photo and video show they are supposed to have those thruster like effects coming out of them which again the 3.4b one do not.  I would like to remedy this in Zathras and have already put together a test version of the ship both with rotating objects (which will be in the next Zathras) and with the thruster effects.  This is the one we need some help with.  I've done a proof of concept version as seen here:

I know they are the wrong shape and definitely the wrong color but I had to use an available effect.  This is what we need someone to fix.  We need those cones modeled to be like the show ones and a transparent effect added to them.   So is anyone up for updating this model with the cones and effects needed? 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
Re: KI Lordship - Need modeling/effect help
yes!!! love details and definitely love this ship!
I think i can do it. Can you send me the test model? only to see
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)