Author Topic: Fiction viewer  (Read 3972 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I've noticed that we added the ability to use this feature awhile back but lack any entries for it.  Not sure if there were any ever made or if I lost them along the way.  If they do exist can someone send them to me. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
When RaiderWars and EMW-Demo were designed, the feature was not available. The only user-made campaign that could have used it is "The Relic". Which, to my knowledge (I voice-acted), was never considered.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I made the needed interface stuff back then because I planned on using it in Osiris. But since I stopped with FREDing last year, it is just a loose end from a time I still had ridiculus plans.

EDIT: To be honest I made the interface stuff from a template provided by member of HLP, still searching who it acutally was... from what I can piece together now the template was provided by The E
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:33:19 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Lorric

EDIT: Scratch that. I just realised where this was posted.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Are you asking if anyone used the fiction viewer in a campaign? The Wing Commander Saga prologue campaign uses it.

This is a TBP forum. Many campaigns have used the fiction viewer, but as we are in TBP, the discussion is about TBP.

Offline Lorric

Are you asking if anyone used the fiction viewer in a campaign? The Wing Commander Saga prologue campaign uses it.

This is a TBP forum. Many campaigns have used the fiction viewer, but as we are in TBP, the discussion is about TBP.

Yeah I just noticed  :D