Author Topic: BP: War in Heaven discussion  (Read 908095 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: BP: War in Heaven discussion
oh and the spoiler? hint: what are the default key bindings?
The keybinds are for sending messages on multiplayer, I still don't get it.

Oh boy...where'd those radar icons go...

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Dur, I was on the wrong thread entirely. :nervous:

Offline IvKir

Can you help me? I got OpenFS latest, and first BP, but i got some troble in game.

When i start game, in pre-brifing (i mean before mission start), i can't click continue.

Also, i get this message: "Could not load in 2_CommandBrief-mb!
<no module>! KiFastSystemCallRet
<no module>! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes
<no module>! <no symbol>
<no module>! <no symbol>
"

How can i fix it?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Can you help me? I got OpenFS latest, and first BP, but i got some troble in game.

When i start game, in pre-brifing (i mean before mission start), i can't click continue.

Also, i get this message: "Could not load in 2_CommandBrief-mb!
<no module>! KiFastSystemCallRet
<no module>! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes
<no module>! <no symbol>
<no module>! <no symbol>
"

How can i fix it?

Should be an easy fix.

First, turn up your resolution in the launcher; I bet it's stuck at 640x480.

Second, please go to the Troubleshooting forum, read the last post in the FAQ, and then generate and post a debug log for us.

Offline IvKir

It's not resolution. I tested on 1024x786 and 1280x1024

Code: [Select]
"==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
==========================================================================
FreeSpace version: 3.6.12
Passed cmdline options:
  -spec_exp 8.2
  -spec_static 3.5
  -spec_point 8.6
  -spec_tube 1.0
  -ambient_factor 70
  -env
  -mipmap
  -missile_lighting
  -glow
  -spec
  -3dshockwave
  -dualscanlines
  -orbradar
  -rearm_timer
  -targetinfo
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod blueplanet2,blueplanet,mediavps_3612
Building file index...
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-adv-visuals.vp' with a checksum of 0x2fa0cebd
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-audio1.vp' with a checksum of 0x60465ead
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-core.vp' with a checksum of 0x24b50f90
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals1.vp' with a checksum of 0x5d4c1bfb
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals2.vp' with a checksum of 0x8fea63ef
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-adv-core.vp' with a checksum of 0x2851edb0
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-adv-visuals.vp' with a checksum of 0x1541da12
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-audio1.vp' with a checksum of 0xcc452f9d
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-audio2.vp' with a checksum of 0x060bee91
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-core.vp' with a checksum of 0xe2219ccf
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-visuals1.vp' with a checksum of 0x7e75407b
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-visuals2.vp' with a checksum of 0x44c7e8dd
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\multi-mission-pack.vp' with a checksum of 0x377695e0
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\multi-voice-pack.vp' with a checksum of 0xd50e7442
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\' ... 35 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-adv-visuals.vp' ... 23 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-audio1.vp' ... 154 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-core.vp' ... 61 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals1.vp' ... 660 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals2.vp' ... 1976 files
Searching root 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\' ... 28 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-adv-core.vp' ... 2 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-adv-visuals.vp' ... 403 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-audio1.vp' ... 41 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-audio2.vp' ... 685 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-core.vp' ... 46 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-visuals1.vp' ... 400 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\blueplanet\bp-visuals2.vp' ... 1488 files
Searching root 'F:\games\FSO-clean\mediavps_3612\' ... 0 files
Searching root 'F:\games\FSO-clean\' ... 116 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\multi-mission-pack.vp' ... 110 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\multi-voice-pack.vp' ... 307 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'F:\games\FSO-clean\warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Found 27 roots and 13530 files.
AutoLang: Language auto-detection successful...
Setting language to English
Initializing OpenAL...
  Using 'Generic Hardware' as OpenAL sound device...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1024x768 with 32-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor     : NVIDIA Corporation
  OpenGL Renderer   : GeForce 7600 GT/PCI/SSE2
  OpenGL Version    : 2.1.2

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_point_sprite".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Using extension "GL_NV_vertex_program3".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

Initializing Shaders Manager...
  Loading and compiling main shaders...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (null-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (null-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (b-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (b-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (b-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (bg-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lb-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lbg-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lbgs-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lbs-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lbgse-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lbse-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lfb-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lfbg-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lfbgs-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (lf-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lfbs-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (lfe-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lfbgse-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (lfe-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lfbse-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (null-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lg-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lgs-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (l-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (ls-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lgse-f.sdr) ...
    Compiling main shader ->  main-v.sdr (le-v.sdr) / main-f.sdr (lse-f.sdr) ...
  Shaders Manager initialized.

Max texture units: 4 (16)
  Max elements vertices: 1048576
  Max elements indices: 1048576
  Max texture size: 4096x4096
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Using trilinear texture filter.
  Using GLSL for model rendering.
  Shader Version: 1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 760 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 52 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-tcard-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-stupid-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-csc-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-betty-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-sdf.tbm' ...
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
Windows reported 16 joysticks, we found 0
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-advanced-mfl.tbm' ...
WARNING: "Muzzle flash "BP_Cmuzzle_tiny" already exists!  Using existing entry instead." at muzzleflash.cpp:164
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-mfl.tbm' ...
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-wxp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (explo3.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (HFlakExp.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06b.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (bomb_flare.eff) with 69 frames at 20 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-wep.tbm' ...
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'MS_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Mekhu_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Mekhu_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Kayser_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Kayser_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Subach_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Subach_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "For 'exp04', 3 of 4 LODs are missing!" at weapons.cpp:206
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'capflash' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'capflash' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'MS_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-advanced-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-wep.tbm' ...
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Shivan_Impact01' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Vapula_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Akheton_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Prometheus_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
WARNING: "Weapon explosion 'Prometheus_Impact' does not have an LOD0 anim!" at weapons.cpp:180
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-shp.tbm' ...
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTF Aurora" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTF Kulas" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTF Comanche" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTF Seminole" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTF Cherokee" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTB Yurok" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class GTB Navajo" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class GTC Hyperion" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class GTCv Chimera" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class GTCv Bellerophon" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class GTD Titan" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class GTD Raynor" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class GTL Anemoi" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class Orion Refit" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class Alliance Jump Gate" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class Spacesuit" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class SJ Dante" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Preserver" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Arbiter" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Sacred Keeper" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Missionary" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Preacher" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Seeker" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name LightArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Inquisitor" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name MediumArmor specified for hull in ship class Vishnan Protector" at ship.cpp:2042
WARNING: "Invalid armor name HeavyArmor specified for hull in ship class UEFg Karuna" at ship.cpp:2042
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
Ships.tbl is : VALID
Weapons.tbl is : VALID
cfile_init() took 426
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Exit in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Pilot in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Continue in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Tech in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Option in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Campaign in main hall
Got event GS_EVENT_NEW_CAMPAIGN (26) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file '2_LoadingBGM01.png'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (2_Loading.eff) with 14 frames at 15 fps.
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
Loading warp model
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave model...
Loading model 'shockwave.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'shockwave.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa85bec39, IBX checksum: 0xbf8649d9 -- "shockwave.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'shockwave3d' referenced by model 'shockwave.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
Model shockwave.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default model load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: 'bp2-01.fs2'
Hmmm... Extension passed to mission_load...
Using callsign: Brie
Using callsign: Kassim
Using callsign: Laporte
Using callsign: 42nd Pythons
Using callsign: 11th Tactical Assault
Using callsign: 101st Sidewinders
Using callsign: 103rd Archers
Using callsign: 500th Helldivers
Starting mission message count : 292
Ending mission message count : 296
WARNING: "Unable to load sun glow bitmap: 'SunGlow'!" at starfield.cpp:2455
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'SolCorona001'!" at starfield.cpp:2469
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'SolCorona002'!" at starfield.cpp:2469
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona003'!" at starfield.cpp:2469
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona004'!" at starfield.cpp:2469
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona005'!" at starfield.cpp:2469
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona006'!" at starfield.cpp:2469
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Loading model 'FtUhlan.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'FtUhlan.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6ac9794d, IBX checksum: 0x0c7ebe69 -- "FtUhlan.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'glass' referenced by model 'FtUhlan.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Teal_Glow' referenced by model 'FtUhlan.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Red_Herc_Glow' referenced by model 'FtUhlan.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Submodel 'Uhland' is detail level 3 of 'Uhlana'
Submodel 'Uhlanc' is detail level 2 of 'Uhlana'
Submodel 'Uhlanb' is detail level 1 of 'Uhlana'
Loading model 'Torrent.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Torrent.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x29fb97c8, IBX checksum: 0x1d3431a4 -- "Torrent.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'ctile4' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'ctile4' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'tcov1' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'warnsrp' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'yellow_glow2_small' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Yellow_glow' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'yellow_glow' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'yellow_glow' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'red_herc_glow' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'red_herc_glow' referenced by model 'Torrent.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Submodel 'CRUISERHULLb' is detail level 1 of 'CRUISERHULLa'
Allocating space for at least 25 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (25 in-use).
Loading model 'fighter2t-02.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter2t-02.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd88cd2a1, IBX checksum: 0xf1dc10ae -- "fighter2t-02.pof"
Submodel 'hercb' is detail level 1 of 'herca'
Submodel 'hercd' is detail level 3 of 'herca'
Submodel 'hercc' is detail level 2 of 'herca'
Submodel 'thruster01b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster01c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster03b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster03a'
Submodel 'thruster03c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster03a'
Submodel 'thruster05b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster05a'
Submodel 'thruster05c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster05a'
Submodel 'thruster06b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster06a'
Submodel 'thruster06c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster06a'
Submodel 'thruster04b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster04a'
Submodel 'thruster04c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster04a'
Submodel 'thruster02b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster02a'
Submodel 'thruster02c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster02a'
Loading model 'fighter2t-05.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter2t-05.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x43698f32, IBX checksum: 0x1100c41c -- "fighter2t-05.pof"
Submodel 'fighter2t-05b' is detail level 1 of 'fighter2t-05a'
Submodel 'fighter2t-05c' is detail level 2 of 'fighter2t-05a'
Submodel 'fighter2t-05d' is detail level 3 of 'fighter2t-05a'
Submodel 'thruster04b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster04a'
Submodel 'thruster04c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster04a'
Loading model 'gate.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'gate.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x41681466, IBX checksum: 0x02434415 -- "gate.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'tcov7' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'tcov1' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'install01-02' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'capital01-04' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'tcov6' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'doctile5' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'vortexa', believed to be in ship gate.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'path01', believed to be in ship gate.pof
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'green_glow2_small' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'green_glow2_small' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'red_herc_glow' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'red_herc_glow' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'blue_glow4' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Teal_glow' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'blue_glow4' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Teal_glow' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'yellow_glow' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'yellow_glow' referenced by model 'gate.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Loading model 'kadmos.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'kadmos.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x922ba49f, IBX checksum: 0xb72b27e1 -- "kadmos.pof"
Loading model 'medliner.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'medliner.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x867feedb, IBX checksum: 0x7606e0b3 -- "medliner.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'install01-02' referenced by model 'medliner.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'doctile4' referenced by model 'medliner.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'doctile1' referenced by model 'medliner.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Bridge', believed to be in ship medliner.pof
Loading model 'liberty.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'liberty.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x9833cc0c, IBX checksum: 0x156880b4 -- "liberty.pof"
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay01', believed to be in ship liberty.pof
Submodel 'detail-1b' is detail level 1 of 'detail-1a'
Submodel 'detail-1c' is detail level 2 of 'detail-1a'
Loading model 'Bomber2T-03.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Bomber2T-03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd7f134d9, IBX checksum: 0x91e20081 -- "Bomber2T-03.pof"
Loading model 'pfighter01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'pfighter01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbc3ad812, IBX checksum: 0x45d67d8c -- "pfighter01.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Red_Herc_Glow' referenced by model 'pfighter01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Teal_Glow' referenced by model 'pfighter01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Submodel 'thruster01d' is detail level 3 of 'thruster01a'
Loading model 'fgstrikebmb.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fgstrikebmb.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x2c385027, IBX checksum: 0x949c2e01 -- "fgstrikebmb.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'glass' referenced by model 'fgstrikebmb.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'red_glow_small' referenced by model 'fgstrikebmb.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'green_glow1_small' referenced by model 'fgstrikebmb.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'yellow_glow_small' referenced by model 'fgstrikebmb.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Submodel 'thruster01d' is detail level 3 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster02d' is detail level 3 of 'thruster02a'
Loading model 'bomber2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'bomber2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x509efd5d, IBX checksum: 0xf0d71abc -- "bomber2t-01.pof"
Submodel 'bomb0x-d' is detail level 3 of 'bomb0x-a'
Submodel 'bomb0x-c' is detail level 2 of 'bomb0x-a'
Submodel 'bomb0x-b' is detail level 1 of 'bomb0x-a'
Loading model 'fighter2t-03.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter2t-03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x7c4233bb, IBX checksum: 0x2c32cf19 -- "fighter2t-03.pof"
Submodel 'valkc' is detail level 2 of 'valka'
Submodel 'valkd' is detail level 3 of 'valka'
Submodel 'valkb' is detail level 1 of 'valka'
Loading model 'navbuoy.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'navbuoy.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb7295349, IBX checksum: 0xe6296d0e -- "navbuoy.pof"
OpenGL: Created 512x512 FBO!
ANI 2_lock1 with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1 with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2 with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc1 with size 252x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2 with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3 with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1 with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1 with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
Loading model 'htsb.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'htsb.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x817cd0e6, IBX checksum: 0xb0b0e8b5 -- "htsb.pof"
Model htsb.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'ast03.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'ast03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6d9c8548, IBX checksum: 0x5a45972a -- "ast03.pof"
Submodel 'astb' is detail level 1 of 'asta'
Submodel 'astc' is detail level 2 of 'asta'
Loading model 'ast02.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'ast02.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xcb50099a, IBX checksum: 0x33fc7e46 -- "ast02.pof"
Submodel 'astd' is detail level 3 of 'asta'
Loading model 'ast01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'ast01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x52a0f68f, IBX checksum: 0x6f5be176 -- "ast01.pof"
Submodel 'astd' is detail level 3 of 'asta'
=================== STARTING LEVEL DATA LOAD ==================
Loading model 'support2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'support2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xdb916bfd, IBX checksum: 0xc0ea10ea -- "support2t-01.pof"
Submodel 'bodyb' is detail level 1 of 'bodya'
Submodel 'bodyc' is detail level 2 of 'bodya'
Submodel 'bodyd' is detail level 3 of 'bodya'
Loading model 'support2v-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'support2v-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb4ca2191, IBX checksum: 0x72cadd2d -- "support2v-01.pof"
Loading model 'support01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'support01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x7a26cbbf, IBX checksum: 0xa4a3c026 -- "support01.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'tercoc01' referenced by model 'support01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'glass' referenced by model 'support01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'Yellow_glow' referenced by model 'support01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'teal_glow' referenced by model 'support01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'teal_glow' referenced by model 'support01.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Allocating space for at least 104 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 400 is now available (174 in-use).
About to page in ships!
ANI shieldft-02 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldft-03 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldft-05 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldbt-03 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldbt-01 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldkulas with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldRhea with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldlancer with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'Balor'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (Subach_Glow) for weapon 'Balor'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'Vulcan'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (Subach_Glow) for weapon 'Vulcan'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Loading model 'avenger3.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'avenger3.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8855f87f, IBX checksum: 0x27480536 -- "avenger3.pof"
Model avenger3.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'Maul'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (Prometheus_Glow) for weapon 'Maul'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Loading model 'VulcanGUN.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'VulcanGUN.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x67299b6b, IBX checksum: 0x7f7bc244 -- "VulcanGUN.pof"
Model VulcanGUN.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'Point Defense Turret'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (Prometheus_Glow) for weapon 'Point Defense Turret'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap for 'Burst Flak'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap (Cmuzzle_0001) for weapon 'Burst Flak'!" at weapons.cpp:3031
Loading model 'Blip.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Blip.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x74e3d996, IBX checksum: 0xcc9bd461 -- "Blip.pof"
Submodel 'blipb' is detail level 1 of 'blipa'
Submodel 'blipc' is detail level 2 of 'blipa'
Submodel 'blipd' is detail level 3 of 'blipa'
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'UEF Light Turret'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (CapTurret_Glow) for weapon 'UEF Light Turret'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'UEF Medium Turret'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (CapTurret_Glow) for weapon 'UEF Medium Turret'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'UEF Heavy Turret'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (CapTurret_Glow) for weapon 'UEF Heavy Turret'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'Mass Driver#Sanctus'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (Maxim_Glow) for weapon 'Mass Driver#Sanctus'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap for 'Mass Driver#Sanctus'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap (Particle_Yellow) for weapon 'Mass Driver#Sanctus'!" at weapons.cpp:3031
Could not find a usable glow bitmap for 'Gauss Cannon#Sanctus'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable glow bitmap (Maxim_Glow) for weapon 'Gauss Cannon#Sanctus'!" at weapons.cpp:2967
Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap for 'Gauss Cannon#Sanctus'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap (Particle_Blue) for weapon 'Gauss Cannon#Sanctus'!" at weapons.cpp:3031
Loading model 'rockeye.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'rockeye.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xf180b177, IBX checksum: 0xe6bac331 -- "rockeye.pof"
Submodel 'rockeye-b' is detail level 1 of 'rockeye-a'
Submodel 'rockeye-c' is detail level 2 of 'rockeye-a'
Loading model 'Tempest.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Tempest.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x99e70c37, IBX checksum: 0x8bde2e21 -- "Tempest.pof"
Submodel 'realtempest-b' is detail level 1 of 'realtempest-a'
Submodel 'realtempest-c' is detail level 2 of 'realtempest-a'
Loading model 'NewHornet.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'NewHornet.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x0f07cd0b, IBX checksum: 0x07f68a54 -- "NewHornet.pof"
Submodel 'realhornet-b' is detail level 1 of 'realhornet-a'
Submodel 'realhornet-c' is detail level 2 of 'realhornet-a'
Loading model 'bombardier.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'bombardier.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x99891c8b, IBX checksum: 0xbe4be1af -- "bombardier.pof"
Submodel 'realhornet-b' is detail level 1 of 'realhornet-a'
Submodel 'realhornet-c' is detail level 2 of 'realhornet-a'
Loading model 'crossbow.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'crossbow.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x32caa81e, IBX checksum: 0x3d08480a -- "crossbow.pof"
Submodel 'realcrossbow-b' is detail level 1 of 'realcrossbow-a'
Submodel 'realcrossbow-c' is detail level 2 of 'realcrossbow-a'
Loading model 'stilettoII.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'stilettoII.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xeae5c02c, IBX checksum: 0xcfa495cf -- "stilettoII.pof"
Submodel 'stiletto2-b' is detail level 1 of 'stiletto2-a'
Submodel 'stiletto2-c' is detail level 2 of 'stiletto2-a'
Loading model 'belial.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'belial.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6890e668, IBX checksum: 0x4b930da9 -- "belial.pof"
Submodel 'belialreal-b' is detail level 1 of 'belialreal-a'
Submodel 'belialreal-c' is detail level 2 of 'belialreal-a'
Loading model 'cmeasure01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cmeasure01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xe5f32533, IBX checksum: 0x51a56331 -- "cmeasure01.pof"
Loading model 'Longbow.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Longbow.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x9ed18a4a, IBX checksum: 0x818aa0f7 -- "Longbow.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'missile_flare' referenced by model 'Longbow.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Loading model 'dirk1pod.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'dirk1pod.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc39767db, IBX checksum: 0x2d4eeecd -- "dirk1pod.pof"
Model dirk1pod.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'InterceptorT.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'InterceptorT.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8d57e22a, IBX checksum: 0xd6388146 -- "InterceptorT.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'missile_flare' referenced by model 'InterceptorT.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Loading model 'DirkPodHC.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'DirkPodHC.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x1a57e9d9, IBX checksum: 0x77ce014e -- "DirkPodHC.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'warnsrp' referenced by model 'DirkPodHC.pof'" at modelread.cpp:2274
Model DirkPodHC.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Loading model 'hellfire.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hellfire.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x095d2434, IBX checksum: 0xc91c7cd7 -- "hellfire.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'missile_flare' referenced by model 'hellfire.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Loading model 'hellfireEXT.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hellfireEXT.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x80933ea9, IBX checksum: 0xf6a1f3ab -- "hellfireEXT.pof"
Model hellfireEXT.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap for 'Warhammer#Sanctus'!
WARNING: "Could not find a usable particle spew bitmap (missilespew01) for weapon 'Warhammer#Sanctus'!" at weapons.cpp:3031
Loading model 'GBU-240.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'GBU-240.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb388876a, IBX checksum: 0x96cc6596 -- "GBU-240.pof"
WARNING: "Couldn't open texture 'missile_flare' referenced by model 'GBU-240.pof'" at modelread.cpp:1733
Loading model 'debris01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x974f214b, IBX checksum: 0x4b30798e -- "debris01.pof"
Loading model 'debris02.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris02.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8e0eed50, IBX checksum: 0x5ba55a34 -- "debris02.pof"
WARNING: "Unable to load sun glow bitmap: 'SunGlow'!" at starfield.cpp:2280
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'SolCorona001'!" at starfield.cpp:2294
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'SolCorona002'!" at starfield.cpp:2294
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona003'!" at starfield.cpp:2294
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona004'!" at starfield.cpp:2294
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona005'!" at starfield.cpp:2294
WARNING: "Unable to load sun flare bitmap: 'Corona006'!" at starfield.cpp:2294
ASSERTION: "Mflash_info[i].blobs[idx].anim_id >= 0" at muzzleflash.cpp:207
Int3(): From c:\temp\fs2_final_export\code\globalincs\windebug.cpp at line 902"

here's log. Game crashed before i even get to the trouble point. Also, on start i get warning that the mod generated 66 error's on loading...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 04:35:55 pm by IvKir »

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

put that in code tags.  [ code] [ /code] (without spaces)
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline IvKir

Sorry, i just not so often write on forums

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
no problem, i know you had no way of knowing.  i was just screwing around, not yelling at you ;)
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Thank you, good sir, we'll have an answer for you soon.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
It's not resolution. I tested on 1024x786 and 1280x1024

here's log. Game crashed before i even get to the trouble point. Also, on start i get warning that the mod generated 66 error's on loading...

Your problem is that you do not have the 3.6.12 Mediavps installed correctly. They need to be in a folder named "mediavps_3612"
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Self-quote ftl.
And I'm still curious about this:
FTFx Thor shield.ani and a weapon called TerSlashBlueAAA, with a very small beam and beamglow, this seems to hint at something.
I really wish to know if there's going to be any involvement with this ship.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Self-quote ftl.
And I'm still curious about this:
FTFx Thor shield.ani and a weapon called TerSlashBlueAAA, with a very small beam and beamglow, this seems to hint at something.
I really wish to know if there's going to be any involvement with this ship.

TerSlashBlueAAA is an experimental next-gen antifighter weapon for Tev warships.

We have no plans for the Thor at the moment. We have too many ships to use in R2 as it is.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
So we are going to see new weapons on both sides, as well as new ships?
Damn, WiH2 feels as much of an 'upgrade' to WiH1 as AoA is to WiH1...
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
So we are going to see new weapons on both sides, as well as new ships?
Damn, WiH2 feels as much of an 'upgrade' to WiH1 as AoA is to WiH1...

Well bear in mind you've already got basically all the new UEF ships in R2 sitting there in the techroom in R1 for you to read about. They just weren't used in the gameplay very heavily.

Offline Flak

Are there going to be something like jury-rigged UEF ships with salvaged/reverse-engineered beams?

Offline IvKir

Yep, it's worked. Thank you guy's. This mod is awesome!

Offline SF-Junky

• Bread can mold, what can you do?
I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but after I've finished WiH a few hours ago I simply must let this loose: I F***ING LOVE YOU GUYS! :D When I played Starcraft II, my reaction more like "hmph, okay this is supposed to be the great successor we've been waiting for for 12 years, yes?", but to BP2 it just "YEEEEHA, holy ****, this rocks!"

This is not a campaign, this is artwork. I love it. I adore it. You made me a fanboy once and for all. ;) This is simply... one hell of a masterpiece of what you can do whith FRED. I think I haven't been in love with a piece of science fiction since I first saw Babylon 5 completely a few years ago. People should be _ordered_ to play it once they gain fs_open.

If the second part and Blue Planet 3 are even one tenth as good as this then they are more than worth playing them. :)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but after I've finished WiH a few hours ago I simply must let this loose: I F***ING LOVE YOU GUYS! :D When I played Starcraft II, my reaction more like "hmph, okay this is supposed to be the great successor we've been waiting for for 12 years, yes?", but to BP2 it just "YEEEEHA, holy ****, this rocks!"

This is not a campaign, this is artwork. I love it. I adore it. You made me a fanboy once and for all. ;) This is simply... one hell of a masterpiece of what you can do whith FRED. I think I haven't been in love with a piece of science fiction since I first saw Babylon 5 completely a few years ago. People should be _ordered_ to play it once they gain fs_open.

If the second part and Blue Planet 3 are even one tenth as good as this then they are more than worth playing them. :)

Thank you, good sir! Wonderful to hear.

Sweet merciful cows, never in my wildest dreams (or nightmares) did I imagine that I would
Spoiler:
be dogfighting two ace AIs in Erinyes while Apocalyptica plays.
That was terrifying and exhilarating and sad and awesome and overall incredible.