General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Screencap Contest - November 2018

(1/4) > >>

Axem:
November's theme is "Chaos". Show me some bewildering display of anarchy, disorganization and entropy. In any way you see fit! Too many missiles to count? Everything blowing up? I leave you to decide!

The rules are:

1: No HUD! (Jump nodes ok though!)
2: Images must be presented as they would be as seen with only the FSO engine rendering the image. So that means no after the fact photoshopping (except for cropping), and no external shader programs (reshade and the like).
3: Max 3 entries per person!

Use the screencap script to help you take that perfect shot!

2018 Scoreboard:
CKid - 2
niffiwan - 1
Nightmare - 1
BTA - 2
tomimaki - 4

HLD_Prophecy:
Merciless agents of disorder, committed to the annihilation of all they once stood for...  :D

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Axem on November 05, 2018, 07:39:58 pm ---Show me some bewildering display of anarchy, disorganization and entropy . [...] Everything blowing up?

--- End quote ---
Emphasis mine

That's just mean, Axem :) - you know I have mission on my plate that with all context intact would fit this to the letter. Without context... not so much.

But then again, challange accepted :D

EDIT: It's the one discussed over here

Axem:
About 1 week to go! Let's see these scenes of carnage!

Iain Baker:
If anyone has rig beefy enough to do the image in a rez above 1080P that would be fantastic, as I need an image for the HLP YouTube channel banner art. The minimum dimensions YT will accept is 2048 wide by 1152 high.

Cheers :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version