Author Topic: Controversial, Crazy, Asking For It: My Offical Request That We Ban Mobius  (Read 2453 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Controversial, Crazy, Asking For It: My Offical Request That We Ban Mobius
It's the progress of the project that counts. Even if NTV will not be "officially" moved, its progress will not continue here. Simple as it sounds.

I think, with this, we've crossed the line from mere childishness to full-on megalomania destructive behavior. That's a threat to destroy NTV as far as I can tell.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: Controversial, Crazy, Asking For It: My Offical Request That We Ban Mobius
I really don't see what your problem is. If he annoys you, ignore it. You're an adult, act like it.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I really don't see what your problem is. If he annoys you, ignore it. You're an adult, act like it.

Allow me to explain, again.

It's the progress of the project that counts. Even if NTV will not be "officially" moved, its progress will not continue here. Simple as it sounds.

Now to actually contribute something to the discussion, such as it is.

Let me get this straight.

You are essentially stating you have conducted a hostile takeover of the project, and if the project leader's wishes otherwise, **** him.

And you are threatening to shut down a project. No bull****, straight up, you are threatening to destroy NTV. Nevermind it's a threat you can't possibly fulfil. Nevermind if you tried you would destroy your standing in this community for all time.

You have just crossed the Rubicon. Burned your bridges. There is no going back. You have declared yourself an enemy of the community.

A Feddie Story

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I think hostile take-over was a bit of a harsh way to put it, who's the Project Lead and what's his say? (I haven't been up to date on this issue)
By progress not continuing on HLP, I thought he was just implying it would take place on another forum, no issue for me here. I feel a bit weird standing up for someone every likes ripping on on an internet forum, but really, if the man wants to develop a project on another forum with the approval of the leader then let him.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I think hostile take-over was a bit of a harsh way to put it, who's the Project Lead and what's his say? (I haven't been up to date on this issue)
By progress not continuing on HLP, I thought he was just implying it would take place on another forum, no issue for me here. I feel a bit weird standing up for someone every likes ripping on on an internet forum, but really, if the man wants to develop a project on another forum with the approval of the leader then let him.

Galemp was not consulted at all about the move. And progress will not continue on another forum. GW has rejected him. He hasn't even asked on Sectorgame but I doubt Hunter will take him.

Where is he going to go, honestly? Where else is there? We are, as we have been for a long time, it.

A Feddie Story

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It was discussed on HLP internal. GalEmp is in touch and has made it very clear that Mobius is not project lead.

So don't worry. He's not going to be allowed to do any more damage and NTV will almost certainly not move since GalEmp wants it on HLP.

The ban button is on Ready Five but Mobius has been good and the fact is that for years he wasn't such a bull in the china shop. So (unless one of the admins wants to correct me) he's not being banned yet. But it was definitely considered and if NTV is further endangered all options are on the table, I'm sure.

Goob and Kara, feel free to comment, but for now I'm going to lock this. Let me know if you want to talk any more via PM, NGTM-1R, or if you really want the thread unlocked (we can discuss that), but at the moment I feel we should let Mobius be since he's rehabilitating himself.