Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 577254 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
take the top railways from Fenris to the end of the line (Sahdes mannor). In other words, go in the direction of the Fenrises rear till you raach a large castle. Then take a right (the railways goes there anyway) and keep going.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
    • Minecraft
I'm making a real life Creeper helmet. Squares and everything. Will post pics when it's done.
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
Okay, my server will be offline until some time today. Complete "rebuild" and a clean restart. A lot of cruft has accumulated from when we started in 1.5_01, and so on. I'll make a new post when it is ready properly.
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Fiddling with the server is done now. The world is blank. Skylands are here. Try to survive :D

links are still the same.
server: minecraft.egzodus.com
map: http://minecraft.egzodus.com:8580

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
What do you mean by skylands?

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
If it's the same Skylands as I've read, it'll be the official "Aether" dimension.

Offline Killer Whale

• Oh no, not again.
All I heard of that was Aether, do you mean the Aether mod is on the sever? No that couldn't be right, the users would need all the data as well... Do you mean Aether is going to be incorporated into the normal game? No, why would you be saying that now? Do you mean there's that custom map on here called "skylands", no I've been on the server and it looks the same to me... What is this skylands?!

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
* pecenipicek facepalms

its just the ordinary skylands. i wish aether mod was possible in multi, but for now, it aint.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
All I heard of that was Aether, do you mean the Aether mod is on the sever? No that couldn't be right, the users would need all the data as well... Do you mean Aether is going to be incorporated into the normal game? No, why would you be saying that now? Do you mean there's that custom map on here called "skylands", no I've been on the server and it looks the same to me... What is this skylands?!
The Skylands is like the Aether in that it's floating landmasses and such in a dimension with no true ground, but what's different is that instead of being a fanmade mod, Skylands is intended for an official (Undated) update to Minecraft. As of now the data for the Skylands dimension can be used to make mods that add it to the game, but until the real thing comes out in update 1.x.x, Skylands is more limited than Aether with the exception of the ability of being used in SMP (As far as I can tell).

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
The Skylands is like the Aether in that it's floating landmasses and such in a dimension with no true ground, but what's different is that instead of being a fanmade mod, Skylands is intended for an official (Undated) update to Minecraft. As of now the data for the Skylands dimension can be used to make mods that add it to the game, but until the real thing comes out in update 1.x.x, Skylands is more limited than Aether with the exception of the ability of being used in SMP (As far as I can tell).
You pretty much nailed it. Its challening ground for construction, tho. I need to add mobs to bother my players up there as well tho :p

Offline Killer Whale

• Oh no, not again.
I was shifting a set of chests from one spot to another. I didn't have any wood left so I destroyed a chest full of paraphanalia, went to put the items somewhere else, got distracted, logged out. Logged back in too late as I realised I'd left a whole lot of junk on the ground. Damn.

On another note, could I get a grass block? I want some grass but the usual way (connecting dirt blocks with grass blocks) doesn't work that easily down a huge staircase to bedrock level which is itself behind an airlock under a nearby lake. (this is penicenipicek's server)

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken