Author Topic: WIP - Terran Pride  (Read 2677 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
I've still got to add some more fighters and explosions (to cover the doubles) and I'll probably change the Earth but:

The Original - 271Kb
A lightened version - 462Kb

Suggestions? Comments? Vague warnings?
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Firstly, change the name - Terran Pride has been done by Setekh a while ago and there are plent of other names that could do :)

http://www.fattonys.com/images/terranpride3.jpg

Is most likely the best of them all, the bright one is way to bright. The dark one is only slightly darker than the terranpride3.jpg version.

Is the Iceni ramming the Orion, or is that Orion model seriously ****ed? If it's ramming you need some explosions and fire and stuff going on in that area so it doesn't just look like the model is broken.

Engine glows :)

Aside from that it's looking pretty good - I like the layout and everything. You might want to put some lighting on there? (since the sun is in the background the ships we can see should be dark on our side and light around the edges).

Offline Redfang

It's nice, but I don't see a point in that lighter version. It's even bigger! :eek2:

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
The lighter version was mainly so I could see exactly what needed fixing with the Orion. I still don't know how it got to be so much larger than the other.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Thunder
Firstly, change the name - Terran Pride has been done by Setekh a while ago and there are plent of other names that could do :)

oh yeah, how could we forget this one? :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
It's less of a title and more of a general comment.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
:mad: Where's that "RAM THEM TILL THEY GIVE UP" pic?!? :p :lol:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill