Author Topic: People with low end comps! *Read ME*  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
People with low end comps! *Read ME*
I have discovered that a program called Hamachi https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=en
is a pretty reliable source to play DirectIP I have just tested it with a friend and its good. Since the Fs2NetD is pretty laggy you might want to play Direct IP... It gives you your own Hamachi IP Code which you give youyr friends and they add it to thier IP Adress list... then you can play online. :) No I am nor some noob advertising... but my compo always crashed when I played on FSO without DirectIp.

Network!
Network: FSOPEN

Password : galatea

Use this network :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 09:21:00 am by Aphil »
Officially fixed FSO. No more errors! Thanks to all who helped. Will play multiplayer anytime!

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: People with low end comps! *Read ME*
Both me and Huggybaby have used Hamachi with good results.  :yes:  Thx for sharing... we would have eventually.  :nervous:

Hmm, when I try to join that network, it says it does not exist. Perhaps you mean the network that I set up last night?

That one is : FSOPEN

Password : galatea

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Oh yes my bad Lol :P
Officially fixed FSO. No more errors! Thanks to all who helped. Will play multiplayer anytime!

After having played on Aphil's server, the connection was awsome, and the only problem I ran into was a known missile bug.

Thx for introducing me to this program!  I can see a dozen other things I can use it for already.

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Anyway star when are you gonna get back on I wanna play :D

When I have time, and when I'm not being draged away from the computer