Author Topic: AoA ending questions (spoiler warning)  (Read 10490 times)

Offline Luis Dias

Re: AoA ending questions (spoiler warning)
It's not the same person if they have seperate consciousnesses. Am I the same as my clone with my memories installed into it? Yes and no. My consciousness won't jump to its body when my body dies. If I was only phsyical, then I wonder why my awareness would have to be born in the body I'm in now instead of some other body. What would determine what body and brain my consciousness would be born into? Maybe I'm more than just a body then.

Here's a question: Is every proton the exact same? I know there are many more than just one and that makes them seperate and different in that sense, but I'm wondering, are they all the same in every other way?

Is that what happens? If so, I take it back about education. My main point was about genes, though. The probabilities are something in the order of ten to the gazillion of these same parents producing a twin sister to Eryana. And oh yeah, I calculated that. On my gut.

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: AoA ending questions (spoiler warning)
You are forgetting the
Spoiler:
"alternate" part in "alternate universe."  Just because she died in his does not mean she died in that one.

spoiler tags for anyone who hasn't gotten that far.