Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221405 times)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Okay...You'll find me and Hunter in the GV usually...on those times so please appear there. Thanks.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Might be flying 11:00 EST or GMT or whatever you call it. Be on the lookout.

-AMIT
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
well citizens of the world its saturday so get hold of your bits and get ready for someaction tonight,

i will be sat in the lobby tonight , or you can always pm me .... ill be in around  10pm gmt  ... if you want to make it a little later please post here (remembering that i am nearly as old as fubar and too many late nights are bad for my health   :lol:)

anyway would love to get a few ppl in for a game or 10 ... so its up to you!
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I live in NYC remember....so...there might be a game with Fubar and Hunter and some others. 10-11 pm EST. Rhymes with PSYCH0 might be playing too. I'll be in the GV if you want to contact me.
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

so i guess that is 3 or 4am my time

just a little later lol
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Feel sorry for you.. :sigh:

SO YOU GONNA BE ON?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 08:19:06 pm by GTSVA »
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Yawn.  :o

Hey Captain Custard...you still awake?
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Fubar? You there?
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Yea been playing for a few hours now.  Back to sitting in the lobby now.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
i'm waiting in the GV then..see u in the lobby in 5 maybe
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

really sorry guys i fell asleep on the sofa...... got a few games in earlier on but then ............... :o

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
That's alright. I managed to squeeze in 2 games with Fubar. Then I fell aspleepeppledsplsdp SLEEP too.
What's up?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm online and I see nobody.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Uhh...this was last night at 11PM EST.  :nervous:
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
This message is for Mura, CP, Flint, Shade, ColeCampbell and the rest of you people!

COME BACK TO MULTIPLAYER!
What's up?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Waww! I want to be shot down! All I ever did was to fight it out with Snail, and even then, he was at a disadvantage due to ping difference!
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Once again...forecast reads low but certain chance of a game occurring tonight at 11PM EST.

Potential host: FUBAR-BDHR
Potential players: Amit (me)

Please register your name for tonight's game by posting below. Thanks.
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

thats 4am for me , sulks in the corner
 :no:

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
You'll have your days...XD Don't fret Captain Custard.
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Once again...forecast reads low but certain chance of a game occurring tonight at 11PM EST.

Potential host: FUBAR-BDHR
Potential players: Amit (me)

Please register your name for tonight's game by posting below. Thanks.

Doubt I will be hosting tonight.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras