Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >
FS2 Open Tools / Re: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.13.3 (combined launcher/installer)
« Last post by woutersmits on October 22, 2018, 03:37:43 am »
it put on @[email protected]/rosming/herdlightproductions/screenshots
always its on my saves too
Inferno / Re: Inferno: Nostos Discussion
« Last post by TrashMan on October 22, 2018, 03:02:44 am »
There's a few things that scratch at the back of my head…. why is EA attacking?

If they attacked IMMEDIATLEY after contact was established (which seems to be the case) then they are retarded for attacking an enemy who's strength they do not know. At least stalling for time and talking while scouting out GTVA strenegth would make more sense. After all, Sol is just one system, the GTVA has many. Neither was there any guarantee the Vasudans would remain neutral. Basically the EA acts like biggest retards ever.
But that's just one problem. If the EA did what I said and gather info they would also find out about the Sathanas fleet….in which case any hostilities between humans become an even more retarded concept.
« Last post by TrashMan on October 22, 2018, 02:56:40 am »
Where does Knossos place screenshots? Can't find them anywhere.
Blue Planet / Re: BP: War in Heaven discussion
« Last post by rubixcube on October 22, 2018, 01:43:49 am »
To what extent did the Jovians smack Severanti around while he was trying to gain a foothold?

From what I've read in the back story, quite a bit.
Severanti was "fighting an uphill battle" for the first year of the war; trying to whittle down UEF fleet assets while taking as few losses in return. It was basically a stalemate until Steele arrived.
General Discussion / Re: What animes/series are you watching right now?
« Last post by TechnoD11 on October 21, 2018, 09:49:30 pm »
TechnoD11:  What did you think of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes?  They are some of my all-time favorites.

Yamato was the first anime I ever watched and still one of the best. Very entertaining and the animation was excellent (I mean, comon...that wave motion gun  ;) ).
LoGH had a lot more plot/backstory/character development. The animation was older in LoGH but it suited the show well, in a less-flashy way than Yamato.

Both get 2 thumbs up from me, each for their own reasons.

Question for you though - you started Yamato 2202 yet, and if so, is it any good? I've been holding off until its finished so I can watch it over a couple of weeks.

« Last post by Turambar on October 21, 2018, 09:16:02 pm »
TechnoD11:  What did you think of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes?  They are some of my all-time favorites.
Scripting Releases / Re: Custom Wingmen HUD Gauge v1.2
« Last post by wookieejedi on October 21, 2018, 08:54:06 pm »
New version released, Version 1.3. This fixes an issue that shows the gauge in certain views where it should not be shown. Thanks to Axem for the fix!
« Last post by ngld on October 21, 2018, 08:44:48 pm »
Knossos.com has been registered with GoDaddy since 2001. Apparently, they're auctioning it off with a minimum bid of over $6000... XD

I'd rather wait for the auction to finish (on 2019-01-19) and see what happens.
Anyway, we already have https://fsnebula.org/knossos so IMO we're fine.
« Last post by jr2 on October 21, 2018, 08:26:20 pm »
Anyone here watch FairyTail?
« Last post by jr2 on October 21, 2018, 08:21:20 pm »
Hey... is www.knossos.com available?  It seems like it to me, but I'm not sure.  Could this be a thing, or is it too expensive?  How much would it cost to register?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >