Author Topic: Resource Points vs. C-Bills  (Read 1816 times)

Resource Points vs. C-Bills
Hey All,

I recently installed MCO and let me first say, nice work :). One thing I don't quite get, is, now that you can assign resource points manually AND change the dropship capacity, why are there both C-Bills and Resource Points?

Are resources supposed to be carried into the mission by the dropship? If so, how come 10k worth of resources can be anything from a sensor probe to a salvage operation. I.e. it would make sense to select your support vehicles beforehand.

IMO it would make things easier and more pleasant to have only C-Bills, which you can use in the mission (all of them). But that's me, so what do you guys think?

P.s. I tried reading through most messages, but I didn't see this discussion. I apologize if I missed it.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: Resource Points vs. C-Bills
Personally, I agree with you on that one..... Logically, and theoretically it would be enough to do everything with C-Bills. If that would be possible, than just the prices and rewards would need some rebalance in the existing campaigns.

But I'm not really sure, how easy or hard that would be, and to be honest, even if possible, it's more a "nice to have" that would place itself on page 2 of the to-do list :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.