Author Topic: Cloaking texture request  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Cloaking texture request
Hello, mjn.mixael.  I just finished retexturing the Strakha stealth fighter for Deathsnake's Wing Commander II mod.

However, before it is completely finished, it needs animated cloaking textures.  Can you please make cloaking textures for the Strakha like you did with the TF Ion, except make the cloaking effect red instead of white? I'd like the animations to be 30 frames at 15FPS.  Here are the texture files for the Strakha.  Thank you.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Cloaking texture request
Done'd

I didn't have a POF, so I couldn't test it to see how it looks.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Thanks a lot, but that archive only contains the original textures. :P

You'll most likely see some screenshots of the cloaking Strakha after Deathsnake gets the cloaking textures.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Woops, try again.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.