General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

If you _really_ want it saved ...

(1/6) > >>

Kazan:
... i may ressurect the Unholy Alliance project

I just need Sufficient support shown, I cannot do this ALONE I'm not an artist, or too great a story  writer at that

basically im just a programmer, and a pretty [?over?]confident one at that, so i would appreciate help if I were to ressurect it

[2nd edit = my spelling rules at 1:30 AM]
------------------
Did you say you wanted your head used as a soccer ball?

[This message has been edited by Kazan (edited 02-24-2001).]

Shrike:
As I told you on ICQ, I _can_ help you with storyline stuff.  I'm sure you could bend Setekh's arm enough to do skins......he's such a p1mp for exposure.  He needs to take a break from FSS pics......they're twisting him.  

Kazan:
what i would need artist for is
animations - including cutscenes

------------------

Shrike:
For what, specifically?  I guess it depends what you need done, how difficult it'll be to find someone.

Kazan:
Well... *tried to remember the first one*

The initial cutscene

Two fleets - Terran/Vasudan and Shivan approaching each other, suggestive of a coming battle

Then within firing range nothing happens, the two fleets form up into one and the image zooms in on the bridge of the flagship of the terran section of the fleet, into the bridge you see a view screen with a shivan in it and computerized english speach - the commanders are greating each other [and so on]

the fleets move tword a planet in the background.

A monologue begins - [artist can do whatever they would like with the camera, complete freedom here]
"So, Bosch brings the bribe of friendship with the Shivans when he returns.  ETAK has allowed us the break the communication barrier.  So we forge another alliance.  Twice before the shivans came and destroyed our worlds, now they come as friends."

------------------

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version