Archived Boards > Casualties of War

Status update:

<< < (2/7) > >>

TopAce:
I paid special attention to reporting gamebreaking FREDding mistakes. I also made some recommendations on how to make your objectives clearer. Many - though unfortunately, not all - errors that I reported are fixed. A complete storyline overhaul would have required the recreation of all the missions from the ground up, and a lot of additional brainstorming. Shadow isn't willing to do that - He's heavily into CoW3 at the moment, which is "The Main Project." Only one CoW1 mission was recreated, that's the one where Spoiler:you're following an Isis in the nebula. I liked the concept very much myself, and gave a long list of all kind of errors, which were (mostly) fixed.

As for CoW2, I played through it twice, and I found the last couple of missions (not necessarily the last three) overwhelming,

ShadowWolf_IH:
ok, sorry about the 2 months away, i'd rather not discuss what was happening, but i'm back.

Rand al Thor:
Good to have you!

ShadowWolf_IH:
Cow ! has been gone through and fixed.  Working on Cow 2 now.  Cow 3 demo is nearly ready for testing, and Cow 3 main is nearly 1/4 built.  Still to on CoW 1, voices, backgrounds, and final testing.  Then we can rerelease it, other than repairs, voice, and backgrounds, the only change in it is taking advantage of some HTL ships.  Other than that, I am steadily working toward completion, most voices are done, stll have a good bit out there to do if anyone feels like helping out there.

TopAce:
Will you submit the reworked CoW1 files on the internal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version