Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What are you playing right now?

<< < (897/898) > >>

Scourge of Ages:
I just played a little game called, "Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist"
It's free, and it's exactly what it says on the tin
Also, very short, and immensely entertaining. I very much recommend it. There's a tiger!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/409160/Dr_Langeskov_The_Tiger_and_The_Terribly_Cursed_Emerald_A_Whirlwind_Heist/

Mongoose:
Because I'm an idiot who can't plan ahead, I already had Psychonauts 2 sitting on my hard drive before I got around to replaying the original game beforehand. According to Steam it's been almost a decade since the last time I picked it up, and it has been an absolute delight revisiting it. There is so much dialog that still makes me crack up, and the design work still holds up incredibly well. From everything I've heard the long-awaited sequel more than lived up to expectations, and I can't wait to dive in.

CP5670:
I definitely want to play Psychonauts 2, but have too many other games on my plate right now (playing all the Witcher games). I also played Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin recently, which is short but really good. The first Psychonauts had the most creative levels and environments I've seen in any game.

Mongoose:
I've watched a full playthrough of Rhombus of Ruin, which gives most of the experience, but not having access to (or any real interest in) VR, I can't play it myself. Still picked it up for $2 the other day though, just to show Double Fine some love.

CP5670:
VR makes you feel like you are really living in the game world, and the trippy Psychonauts environments are perfect for it. It's the only game I've seen with a sense of different scales, where you see the same areas from the point of view of a tiny person versus a larger person. I just wish it was more of a full fledged game, it's only a few hours long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version