Archived Boards > The Apocalypse Project

Announcement of closure.

<< < (2/4) > >>

pecenipicek:

--- Quote from: Dragon on January 19, 2013, 11:36:00 am ---Well, dang. BTW, I'm sure Asprin was around not a long time ago. If he's the same one who made B4: The Minbari Project/B5: TGOS, then perhaps he could be contacted by other means.

--- End quote ---
if you can get in contact with him about it, you can ask him about the music.

Dragon:
TGOS was developed by a Russian indie studio called "Open Space Softworks". IIRC, Asprin is the head of that. Unfortunately, the most I could find about them is a not really active Twitter channel. There might be more info on Russian sites, but I can't even read Cyrillic, so I'm helpless there. The only person on HLP I knew for certain was Russian was Asprin himself.

pecenipicek:

--- Quote from: Dragon on January 20, 2013, 09:00:21 am ---TGOS was developed by a Russian indie studio called "Open Space Softworks". IIRC, Asprin is the head of that. Unfortunately, the most I could find about them is a not really active Twitter channel. There might be more info on Russian sites, but I can't even read Cyrillic, so I'm helpless there. The only person on HLP I knew for certain was Russian was Asprin himself.

--- End quote ---
well, thats that then :)

Pyro MX:
I only wish I could've put more time into the project, especially since I've been pretty much absent in the past few years. However, I did enjoy the more active years of TAP and despite the project's closure, it was a quite a good and enjoyable learning experience. Like pecenipicek mentioned, I happened to make some graphical assets over the course of the project. I didn't have time (yet) to go trough all of them, but feel free to contact me or pece if you are interested in them.

pecenipicek, it takes a lot of force and courage to lead a project like this and even more to come to this conclusion. I haven't been there to support you in the past few years, and I do feel guilty about it. However, if it can be of any comfort, you did a quite outstanding job keeping it up all this time. To the TAP team, best of luck to all of you and your future endeavors.

yuezhi:
 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version