Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

RELEASE — Blue Planet

<< < (35/40) > >>

gordon591:

--- Quote from: starbug on July 29, 2022, 03:58:01 pm ---Hiya i am having some odd problems with BP 3.0.9 its saying i am missing FSO 22.2.0 RC5 which is the build i am running it i am using. I was going to go back to my previous version which worked but knossos seems to have deleted all my previous versions of the mod.

--- End quote ---

Same issue. 3.0.8 was working just fine with RC8, but 3.0.9 now demands RC5. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to get Knossos to download RC5 or accept a manually-downloaded version.

UPDATE: Turns out all I had to do was go to Options > Modify for Blue Planet Complete and hit OK. This triggered the download of RC5.

starbug:
Yeah I did that but the mod and the mod has settled for using RC6 instead of 5, so will see how that goes

-Joshua-:
RC6 should also work for now.

Sadly there's not much I can do about Knossos issues, which if anything has been given me a lot of issues trying to do this  :blah:

praseodym:

--- Quote from: starbug on July 30, 2022, 04:36:29 am ---Yeah I did that but the mod and the mod has settled for using RC6 instead of 5, so will see how that goes

--- End quote ---

Run "Modify", it will then reinstall RC5

starbug:
I've tried it several times, but it won't install that version. So far i have had no issues with RC6 so i will stick with that and will no longer install updates. As everytime i install updates for mods, these things start happening and Knossos just throughs errors after errors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version