FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: Road to Orum'Pur - prologue

(1/4) > >>

Jackho:
At last!

I might sound cynical but something good came out of this containment that had me kept at home this long. I finally manage to finish and give people back this work I started long ago. I knew it would be playable (and enjoyable) one day, I didn't know it would be now.

Not to feel too ambitious but I plan to make more missions to extend this campaign with many ideas I had lately. I'll keep you posted.
For now here it is, this "made with love" campaign of mine :

Four neat missions (2 training+1 single+1 both) set during the first Era, not long before battle of Deneb events. Earn your wings, become a pilot, follow orders but also take initiatives that may change the course of your story.

I tried to make them errorproof and as human as I can. No need for new material here, mediaVPs have all it needs so thx to the fsu and all modders for making things happen.  The campaign is only available on Knossos as of this announcement.

All credits where due :
Everyone at SCP team for one among the longest played game ever
All the people at HLP and forums who helped me make this mod happen (Karajorma, The_E, xenocartographer, and many others)
Grey Wolf 2009 for the AWESOME Apollo asset
Mjnmixael for his help with Knossos
Knightmare, I needed his skyboxes so badly
All feedbackers! (Colt, Baezon, Asteroth, spart_n, etc...)

Enjoy and please give feedback!

woutersmits:
hi ive played your campsign why is exam soo buggy i didnt hit anything it counts as point lost
ive tryied to be wuick im not allowed afterburner if i got out

Jackho:

--- Quote from: woutersmits on May 14, 2020, 01:13:26 pm ---hi ive played your campsign why is exam soo buggy i didnt hit anything it counts as point lost
ive tryied to be wuick im not allowed afterburner if i got out

--- End quote ---

Well, I can't think of something I could say that's not already stated in the debriefing page (did you have a look at the recommendations?)
Also I admit there's no training-msg for every and all lost point situations, but every lost point is logged. So please look at the message logs (F4 page) and see if there is any point lost for no reason, that would definitely be a bug.

Afterburner is allowed, but not at once, you'll have to find out how and when to use it  ;7 :banghead:

Jackho:
Hi!

3 more missions coming soon!
I need to finish all (de)briefing stuff And I'll be able to add them to the campaign. I'm confident the FREDDing is solid and also I have prooftested them. So it should be good, provided you don't do weird things like killing friendlies  :drevil:
I'm aware it might be too early to release, but I can't think of a better way for people to test them and get feedbacks. Plus you guys wouldn't want me to take another 4 years to show it's progressing, would you?

So stay tuned!

TopAce:
Coddle us with amazing screenshots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version