Author Topic: Secrets Revealed... again  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Secrets Revealed... again
Hey, GE.  Did you ever decide upon what was going to happen in ST:R's revamp of Secrets Revealed?  I was just a lurker on the boards back when that thread was posted, and I was curious as to whether or not you settled upon a suitable course of events for the final mission.
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Yes. That mission's been finalized for some time... and you'll get to play it as soon as I can get a free weekend to FRED. :hopping:

I'm just as pissed as most of you are that ST:R hasn't been released yet, believe me. But real life has a way of getting in the way.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline übermetroid

• Current Father Of Samus
  • He who dares wins.
Yea real life can do that to you.

We are all cheering for you to loose your life so you can fred for us!

....jk....
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Take all the time you need.  We will be here.
If you want to be ready for Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn, then download and play the prologue first.

Here,

http://www.wcsaga.com/downloads/files/download/releases-prologue-setup-exe.html

Then, while waiting for the Darkest dawn, Download Starshatter 4.02

http://www.starshattermods.com/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=214

You 'll understand why once you have.

How many missions in ST:R?

I previously had a template that had a 30 mission pack for Silent Threat.  The first 10 missions are basically ALMOST the same as the first 10 in the Original Silent Threat, the second 10 focus on investigating the GTI, and the final 10 involve the chase for the Hades.  Too bad I'm too lazy to get off my keyster to do anything about it.