Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

Post your Ideas for ST:R plot lines

(1/1)

Starfighter:
I was thinking about ST:Reborn and found some ideas for the FS port team too think about that might help them with it.

A thought came to me that the GTI could have reaserching the Nebulas in the systems around Ross128 to see if there were any Shivans left after the Lucifers loss.

Heres how it would go:

They found they were there and started to reaserch shivan tech by captureing Shivan ships. They were working under a feamale commander named Rigoss Monta, she would be the so called leader of the op. You would do some missions under her leadership and the big target would be a mission where you would have to capture a Shivan distroyer but it is a bust, and your left for dead when the mission is scrubed for no reason that you or your wing mates could find.

Then they suddenly transfer you to a new unit and you have to find a way out of the GTI and back to the GTA command in a covert ops escape mission like the one in FS2 only a little harder with a cruiser, and some transports you got to blow up.

Trivial Psychic:
IIRC, ST:Reborn isn't a totaly new campaign, but an attempt to create the campaign that the original Silent Threat should have been.  It'll have a more noticable plot rather than a bunch of single missions strung together with no flow.  It would also try to give a better wrap-up to the Shivan war and give the Hades more screen time and actually have it DO something other than lauch waves of Lokis at you.  I think there was also talk of including some new GTI fighters that would be kinda Terran-Shivan hybrids.

That's all I've heard.

Later!

Flaser:
If the story's gona resamble the 'Homesick-style' to any extent we're in for a definite "BLOW!" - though I still love "Ducttape Mackey
" :D.

Bobboau:
some of those darkbreed ships would be ideal, they were origonaly made for a faction ver similar to the GTI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version