Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

RELEASE: Just Another Day

(1/19) > >>

Axem:
THIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN RERELEASED! PLEASE GO HERE TO PLAY AN EVEN BETTER VERSION!

Right, well, it's another mini-campaign by me. This one is along the same lines of Deus Ex Machina, in short, its a comedy. This shall complete my trifecta of FreeSpace humour and move on to other stuff...for awhile. Here is the official description!

---

Today was like any other day. The birds were singing, the sky was blue. Then came tomorrow...

YOU

ARE

Alpha 1, newly recruited to the GTVA. Your lifetime experience handling such unknown craft as the TIE Fighter and the Ferret puts you incharge of the great Alpha Wing.

It is now time for your very first assignment. Loads of spam are hurting everybody in the GTVA, their mailboxes are too large for GMail2, bandwidth is so slow, it takes an hour to download 100TB. Truely dark times. Fight off the forces of darkness and free your mailbox from the cluches of EEEEEEEVIIIIIIIL!

Get ready to see the following things in random order in 6 action packed missions!

- plotholes!
- copyright infringements!
- references to Disco Music!
- the power of ETAM, the next-next-generation of ETAK!
- God*!
- unexpected twist ending!
- AND MORE!

Coming...NOW!

[size=-1]*God may not be God, your God may vary.[/size]

[size=-2]**Any resembelence between this and Deus Ex Machina is entirely coincidental...maybe...[/size]

---

It's all VP'ed, just drop it in the FS2 Root directory and play it. Also included is a squad patch (42nd Hitchhikers ;)) and a mysterious wav file. Don't play it, or it'll ruin it all!! This was tested on Normal, I don't know how it'll work on Insane or Very Easy. Sometimes messages get sent at the same time so they may be out of synch of whats happening. You'll really see this in Mission 3, nothing much I can do about it though. The missions are tougher than DEM, you'll actually do some flying to survive. And with that...

Screenies!

It's a trap!
You'll be flying this for most of the time.
It's more Bosch Beer!
There's pain, and then there's Motrin pain...

And what you are all looking for...

Go see the link at the very top to play the rereleased version!

Just remember, you do need the SCP to play. Now to start on A Pirate's Life, another campaign that I'll post stuff about later. Have fun!

EDIT: Oops, forgot to include a Readme. It's not needed, but I like to have them there.

2nd EDIT: Updated VP is up. Minor fixes in 3 missions, but I forgot what one of the fixes was...

3rd EDIT: REMOVED!

Cyker:
Yay! A PROFESSIONAL B-campaign! :D :lol:

DL now, will play tomorrow, when sleep have had... uh...

Deepstar:
DEM was very good. I have a problem to complete DEM, because it was so funny :D

Blitzerland:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Cyker
Yay! A PROFESSIONAL B-campaign! :D :lol:

DL now, will play tomorrow, when sleep have had... uh...
--- End quote ---

Naaaah. This thing is a work of art. ART I SAY!

Just about as good as DEM. Almost.

P.S.

Rock on! I haven't seen a campaign released AT ALL, for some time. Except Inferno, of course. *Awaits R1.5 and (can it be?) R2, and even (good lord) R3.

*Dies of anticipation, much to the satisfaction of his numerous, yet amusing, enemies

Axem:
This? Work of art? Nah, you were probably playing Homesick or something.

I have to play DEM again to see how much I ripped off of it... :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version