Author Topic: On the GTD Hades  (Read 22971 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
2 Typhons? :wtf:

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
GTI considered the alliance between Terrans and Vasudans to be bad juju. And because there were still elements of the Hammer of Light kicking around, it's possible that GTI blows up a Hammer destroyer also.

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
GTI considered the alliance between Terrans and Vasudans to be bad juju.
Isn't that the NTF?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
GTI thought that as well. A few of the Silent Threat briefings made it clear that there was dissent between portions of the GTI and the GTA government as a whole in terms of how to handle the Terran-Vasudan alliance.

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
GTI thought that as well. A few of the Silent Threat briefings made it clear that there was dissent between portions of the GTI and the GTA government as a whole in terms of how to handle the Terran-Vasudan alliance.
Where?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog

Really?
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something

Estimated kill count of the GTD Hades in the Reborn campaign:

GTC Fenris - 3
GTC Leviathan - 2
GVC Aten - 3
GVD Typhon - 2
GTD Orion - 1
GTI Arcadia - 1
Alpha 1 - *insert frustration here*

Bah, these damn racists.
And this ain't no ****. But don't quote me for that one. - Mika

I shall rrreach worrrld domination!

Bah, these damn racists.

Humans actually might have a reason on being racists towards the vesudans. After all, we are not just talking about some stupid issue called skin color here...

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
You can find evidences of racism even in the first mission of Silent Threat...look at what the GTI decides to do in order to "preserve" the vulnerable Alliance...
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Humans actually might have a reason on being racists towards the vesudans. After all, we are not just talking about some stupid issue called skin color here...

Yeah, I imagine that they have the same reason that people have had for centuries:

Ignorance

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Excuse me? It's not like "our" racism, which isn't valid due to the fact that there's only one race: the human one. Physical differences are the result of environment's influence on our bodies.

With an alien species that changes incredibly - what do you have in common with them? The fact that you live in the same galaxy?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
With an alien species that changes incredibly - what do you have in common with them? The fact that you live in the same galaxy?
Well, we're both bipedal and are carbon-based, but that's it really...

I'd have to agree there. I mean, it's not like the Vasudans are real nice guys. They're stubborn gits, one of the ways the war started was supposed to be because some Terran used the wrong verb conjugation and insulted everyone. It's silly stuff like that which started the war, plus racism.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Read a few Intelligence entries from Species.tbl...the Vasudans think(thought... :rolleyes:) Terrans are stupid.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Read a few Intelligence entries from Species.tbl...the Vasudans think(thought... :rolleyes:) Terrans are stupid.
And the Terrans think they're ritualistic.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Which is true... :nervous:

Am I racist? :nervous:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Stereotypes. :rolleyes:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
You can find evidences of racism even in the first mission of Silent Threat...look at what the GTI decides to do in order to "preserve" the vulnerable Alliance...

You idiot, you kill Terrans in that mission too. It's called a cover-up. Leave. No. Witnesses.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

GRAVEDIGAAAAAAAAARR!!!
And this ain't no ****. But don't quote me for that one. - Mika

I shall rrreach worrrld domination!

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
You idiot, you kill Terrans in that mission too. It's called a cover-up. Leave. No. Witnesses.

*facepalm*

The reason behind that attack is related to the GTI's thoughts on the TV alliance.
The Lightblue Ribbon