Author Topic: Delay in Progress  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Well, I've been feeling really bad recently. Bad because I felt that we could finish up this demo so quickly. The fact is, we could have finish it so quickly, but there have been several things that have since prevented us from doing so.

First of all, both me and Woolie seem to be having computer issues. My own power supply kind of half died a few months ago, and has fried two of my Ethernet cards since. Not to mention that I have to move one of my hard drives to external power just so I can boot. Woolie's situation seems to be just as bad if not worse. Shiv supposedly is busy with exams for school.

Meanwhile, we've been getting what little work that can be done finished up. I honestly can't say when to expect to get these situations remedied, but I can say that once they are, work will resume its normal pace.

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Yeah, not to mention that some of our missions don't work.  I've even had some computer problems of my own, (Installing WINE on a Wubi Linux installation screws up your current Windows installation) but I luckily got them fixed.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Yeah, not to mention that some of our missions don't work.

:wtf: All of our missions work fine, last time I checked.

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Yeah, not to mention that some of our missions don't work.

:wtf: All of our missions work fine, last time I checked.

Depends on what EXE you use.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm amazed enough as it is that you guys were able to successfully resurrect this project. Take your time. :)

(And remember, no matter when you release, you'll always be in front of BWO. :p)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
90% of the creation of any project is delays, don't worry about it :)