Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

SILENT THREAT: REBORN RELEASED [Updated V1.4]

<< < (167/173) > >>

Antares:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on August 24, 2020, 03:12:20 pm ---1) The protect-ship flag is used on the Archon and the two cruisers, which should prevent the wingmen from attacking those ships until the appropriate time.

--- End quote ---
Nope. Your wingmen will start hitting the Archon after less than a minute into the mission.

Goober5000:
In that case, there must be a bug in the code, because this is the mission event:

--- Code: ---$Formula: ( when
   ( has-time-elapsed 330 )
   ( ship-visible "SD Archon" )
   ( unprotect-ship "SD Archon" )
   ( ship-vulnerable "SD Archon" )
   ( turret-free-all "SD Archon" )
--- End code ---

Try a previous build.

Antares:
- In Last Stand, if the Soyokaze is destroyed before Admiral Amentep sends his transmission, the Orff will never jump in. (This makes logical sense, but also makes the mission harder.)

- Although the mission is winnable if the Soyokaze is destroyed and even has scripted events for it, the final cutscene will still play regardless of whether or not the Soyokaze and/or the Orff have been destroyed.

- GTD Legion hulk HD reskin when? :p

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: Antares on September 03, 2020, 10:27:22 pm ---- In Last Stand, if the Soyokaze is destroyed before Admiral Amentep sends his transmission, the Orff will never jump in. (This makes logical sense, but also makes the mission harder.)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this was anticipated.  It makes logical sense, as you noted.

--- Quote ---- Although the mission is winnable if the Soyokaze is destroyed and even has scripted events for it, the final cutscene will still play regardless of whether or not the Soyokaze and/or the Orff have been destroyed.
--- End quote ---

Indeed.  This would require rendering two different cutscenes.  We decided to write the cutscene for the most common situation.

--- Quote ---- GTD Legion hulk HD reskin when? :p
--- End quote ---

It's in the works.  Ask Nyctaeus. :)

Mobius:
Just completed my playthrough of ST:R. It brought back many good memories, though I admit it was pretty much like playing it for the first time ever, considering that my previous playthrough dates back to over a decade ago.

The most notable improvements over my previous playthrough are the custom made cutscenes. They're quite meaningful in terms of content, and very detailed too. I also love how the Hades model got upgraded and revamped.  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version