Author Topic: ModDB news  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
I need something to post.
The last news ( http://www.moddb.com/games/the-babylon-project ) was in MAY  :mad:
And saddly, nothing I promised there is ready.

- FH is still WIP (two missions, two missions, almost done  :nod:)
- Zathras is not yet ready too, we are waiting for 3.6.10  (yes, it runs fine in every test by me but 3.6.10 HAS to be official, basta)
- no new DVD since this one waits for the two things above and maybe Skullar's EACW depending on the voice actors

and worst, the Janus upgrade is pretty dead.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
About the only thing I can think of is some coming soon news with some screenshots.  Few random battle scenes with the new nameplates and glowpoins.  Something like these:  http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,61894.msg1262214.html#msg1262214  Maybe you can provide a Poseidon one and a couple from EACW. 

No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
worst, the Janus upgrade is pretty dead.

Don't kill that one yet, I am working on it occasionally when I have time and feel like it. However since I do it alone I kill few missions (which served no use what-so-ever) and wont include missions that I planned to add. However do remember that only two missions are in beta testing stage and it will take awfully long before this one is done, unless I get somebody who is very dedicated and skilled to help me on it.

So don't keep your hopes up and defianently not hold your breath, you will be grey when its done.
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
hey, it's not dead  :lol:

I am always FOR streamlining, Miburo. If a mission sucks, feels tagged on or doesn't serve a purpose, I wouldn't make it.
FH 2261 will only be 11 missions. That's two less than the last one.

Hey, screens and "next up is" is okay too. However, do you want to post a news this time? You definitly put more work into Zathras than me, I am just requesting, asking and testing so far  ;)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
There really isn't anything that I can call news, no screenshots or anything. I try to make this in all silence and calmness, mostly because its going to take a long time before anything is really done :p
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault