Author Topic: Hyperspace grey jumpoint fx  (Read 1986 times)

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
Hyperspace grey jumpoint fx
Is there a way to use/create an alternative jump point fx for hyperspace? (grey one)

DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

Offline Slasher

Re: Hyperspace grey jumpoint fx
I'm not even sure how the current jump point effects were created for TBP.  :confused:

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
CREATING:
if the current effects are done via .eff simple editing of the image files would do... if not you would have to take the .ani apart first...
all the knowledge to do that is somewhere on the modding board...

USING:
only if you replace one of the currently used effects AFAIK...

However the warp-effect SEXP looks like there could be room in the code that is yet not developed ("Type" is a on/off switch-thing, maybe it can be expanded to take different arguments...dunno, just thinking)

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:48:48 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
However the warp-effect SEXP looks like there could be room in the code that is yet not developed ("Type" is a on/off switch-thing, maybe it can be expanded to take different arguments...dunno, just thinking)
I opened this topic with that in mind, I thought the same thing. But I didn't know that code is not yet developed, that task pass my skills.
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)