Author Topic: Please give priority targets hotkeys.  (Read 2318 times)

Offline qwadtep

Please give priority targets hotkeys.
I'm on my eighth attempt at Shadow Walking because there's no way to reliably target the Heavy Raiders. You can literally sit right on top of the Theseus and be unable to defend it because you hostile targeting takes too long to cycle through all the lesser Raiders and bomber targeting takes too long to cycle through all the warheads. Fractal is the biggest offender, often reaching the hangar before it even appears on the objective list due to all the other "destroy x" objectives.

I love the mod and the mission would be great if I could just do what I'm supposed to be doing.

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
Re: Please give priority targets hotkeys.
you have to use the ''target bomber '' button to see the Heavy raiders.
indossare una divisa può avere un prezzo alto...ma a volte...è troppo alto!!! Bill Adama

Offline qwadtep

you have to use the ''target bomber '' button to see the Heavy raiders.

bomber targeting takes too long to cycle through all the warheads

e: on my tenth attempt now. The "maintain stealth" objective is also rather fickle, sometimes completing when Orange 2 jumps in and sometimes remaining incomplete and then failing upon jumping away regardless of detection status.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:00:38 pm by qwadtep »

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
The goal isn't tied to Orange 2, it's tied to being within 1000m of Red 3.

Which actually answered the issue:

If you don't close within 1000m it won't execute since the jump sequence triggers at 2000m. So there's a possibility of it not triggering right if you don't close in to the pilot.

So that'll be in patch 1! :)

Since this had a bug and not just a suggestion, moved to tech support.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:33:30 pm by Ace »
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock