Author Topic: RELEASE: An old Mission of Mine  (Read 2320 times)

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
RELEASE: An old Mission of Mine
So, I decided, in all that is good in the world, to release this mission I made (and finished! oh dear lord) way back when. I never released mainly due to it being part of a campaign I was making at the time of which whose story is best left untold. This mission is fine, but it's the ones that succeed after this one that make me think "Why did I think this was a good idea?" Actually, maybe the second mission could be salvaged if I chop off the second half of the mission, retcon everything after it, and make a new plot. Hmmmmm.....the ideas are flowing.

Oh? I must be rambling now. In any case, I hope you enjoy this mission I made. You can get it here. It does need the Stranded mod to work since I did some modifications to it to make use of purty ships.

To play just put it in the WoD/data/missions folder (or make it if it doesn't exist).

^Rather dated screenshot of the mission, but it gives you the gist of it.

If you're wondering why the mission ends the way it does, it's because it would transition to the next mission immediately afterward.

My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Re: RELEASE: An old Mission of Mine
I will check it out soon

Offline Lorric

"whose story is best left untold"

Why is that? You haven't been doing anything "naughty" now, have you?

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter

Unlike you, my head isn't 24/7 in the gutter.  :rolleyes:

No, it's more like the stuff I ended coming up with originally for the plot is a part of a long series of what I consider my old shame. The reason why is covered in the first page or so of this thread.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Lorric

Unlike you, my head isn't 24/7 in the gutter.  :rolleyes:

No, it's more like the stuff I ended coming up with originally for the plot is a part of a long series of what I consider my old shame. The reason why is covered in the first page or so of this thread.

My head isn't in the gutter. It rarely is. But everyone else's seems to be the way the threads devolve. It is nice that yours is not. However, unless I misunderstand, if it's just that gussied up ship that's the problem, why does that ruin the story itself? The actual races don't seem bad to me. I find it odd though on the second page a race that can only live 50-60 years can create one that lives 180-200 years. I don't think I've ever come across the concept of one race creating another one before.

Offline Luis Dias

Well then Lorric, you'll have to read a lot more than you have been.

Offline Lorric

Well then Lorric, you'll have to read a lot more than you have been.

Well I've read the whole thread now and I see nothing to be ashamed of. He seems happy and the other people seem happy and I see nothing to be ashamed of.