Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game

Forum game II: Forum game harder (Vague rule idea outline discussion thread)

<< < (23/26) > >>

Lepanto:
On a laptop, and it works fine for me.

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Spoon on July 24, 2015, 08:26:24 pm --- It's completely arbitrary, I just don't know how well it works for people on smaller (laptop) displays. But I guess a few extra pixels to the side won't make that much of a difference now.

--- End quote ---

Okay,
then you might consider adding some rows of transparant pixels to turn it back into a square; it helps with the automatic scalling most browsers are capable of (because scalling the relations in a square are easier to calculate, then with recktangle)

I also checked it with my tablet earlier, and it looks good there too

Last but not least: the new version is good and very functional

--- Quote from: Spoon on July 24, 2015, 08:26:24 pm ---(I hope I'm not making this way too terribly complex for a forum game  :nervous: )[...] I still need a bit of time to take a step back and go through the rules and play test a few things to make sure it's actually fun.

--- End quote ---

Not force it... and just remember that all you have to do is allow the players engagement with all apsects of your rule set for them to make it fun

Lorric:
About this map, I don't know about the rest of you, but have any of you just paused for a moment or two just to marvel at it? Quality-wise, I could absolutely see that on a professionally made board game or packaged in some other game on a sheet of high quality A3 paper, akin to how some games, eg. Rome Total War, came packaged with a World map.

It's beautiful. It's a work of art if you ask me. How do you even make something like that?

Spoon:
With photoshop :p
(but thanks!)

Also, everything is going just peachy, absolutely nothing to worry about. I have not run into any rule issues that I have not yet had the courage to sit down and work out.
No problem.

Colonol Dekker:
I'm curious to read more about britannia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version