General FreeSpace > FreeSpace & FreeSpace Open Support

Mouse misalignment and small screen size in media vp

<< < (2/3) > >>

wookieejedi:
Right, my bad. A "nightly" is the most recent release of FSO. Click on the "Settings" tab (the gear) in Knossos and the click the drop-down menu under "Knossos" to see what the "Preferred Engine Stability" is. Also to run a debug, just click the drop down menu from the Media VPs and hit "Run Fast Debug". Run the game for a minute and then close it. Then Click the drop down menu again and hit "Upload Debug Log" or "Open Debug Log". Then you can copy the file contents and we can take a look at it!  :)

Tetreg:
Ok, done, I've just installed the blue planet campaign and and i use that the mouse is correctly aligned but the window only takes up part of the screen even when i try messing around with the resolution, don't suppose there's a full screen option hiding somewhere (thanks for the help btw, you're a pretty speedy responder). I'm using the 3.8.2 version

wookieejedi:
Go to that view where the command flags were and you can look at all the different options for flags. There are a lot but iirc the game should default play in fullscreen. Click on List Type to see them all. Did you mange to generate a debug log we could take a look at, perchance? And happy to help! :)

Tetreg:
Yeah, i sent one along

Tetreg:
Well by setting my resolution to 2500x1350 (??) and opening the game through the blue planet rather than the media mod it does now (at a cursory examination) seem to be working correctly. Whatever works i guess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version