Author Topic: Task Switching in the Middle of a Game  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Task Switching in the Middle of a Game
Yo everyone

For some odd reason, FS seems to app switch (ALT+TAB) in the middle of a mission, and when i try to switch back to it, the game crashes and i have to restart the game, this didn't bother me much until i started trying to finish the fs2 campaign on insane, and every time I saw light at the end of the tunnel, the game would alt-tab at the worst times. This used to happen occasionally a while ago, but the game didn't crash when i went back to it. Since now it crashes (and vista is *****ing about some graphics driver crashing and recovering), this is become EXTREMELY annoying.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Task Switching in the Middle of a Game
Try turning on window mode in the launcher.  It's under dev tools.  Run FS2 and see what is taking focus from the game.  Fix that app so it doesn't take focus and you should be fine. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: Task Switching in the Middle of a Game
Try turning on window mode in the launcher.  It's under dev tools.  Run FS2 and see what is taking focus from the game.  Fix that app so it doesn't take focus and you should be fine. 

Will Do