Author Topic: Split from: FS installer not completing - failed to download  (Read 1475 times)

Offline capricorn1971ad

• Banned
Split from: FS installer not completing - failed to download
I took your HLP logo down at http://itrollirl.com/fsospace/ and put something more appropriate in its place.

something for your "community" to ponder.

Maybe Mongoose and The E will pay for hosting and a domain? after all this IS their doing..

If you really think it just to practice "justice" in such ways (and when you judge another that IS what your doing) against those that are beneficial to you then you must also recognize that they themselves are beneficial to NONE.

maybe you really need to figure out what part of HLP actually WORKS and what part is dead weight, Mongoose and the E are dead weight at this time, like all others that think they understand "Justice" without understanding "Ethics", and if you understand "Ethics" then you know man has no part in "Justice".

truth needs no censorship.
creativity dies through censorship.

HLP is a creative project is it not?
it is acting as though the opposite is true.

You have my number Goober, you can reach me in person, here in Hollywood, where i live.

and all this over a druggie ***** named Carrie Fisher..
now really, what kind of woman that is an "actress" doesn't take care of her body?
its their bodies that they make a living from.
taking care of ones body leads to death at 60?
are you really thinking here?

somebody need to get real, and whats more it is no ones real right to tell me what I should think, especially when the truth is obviously against them.
truth never uses force, it is a lie that seeks to control, censorship and control, same thing.

You censor me, i censor you, you got the worst end of the stick.

from this point forward I will speak to Mongoose and The E any old damn way I please, like a dog, after all, that's what cynics do, and that is what I am.
I accept no censorship at all, and **** any that would even consider it, how you like me now?

as i said to Mongoose in that thread, whatever he does he only shoots himself in the foot, what i didn't point out was he actually shot the whole community in the foot, as did his little pack.

bite the hand that feeds and call it ethical, funny.
how is that for decent human behavior?

Your buddies are Intellectual Midgets Goober, striving to make their own world worse and calling it progress.
good luck to you.

I hope The E and Mongoose grow a brain, and I hope they stay in the right path and away from the left, cause "not right" is just another way of saying "queer", that is after all what they are, not right (Just men, practitioners of "justice" the left path).

HLP is doomed.. by itself.

cant retort in general discussion so it rolled over here, sorry, but not really.

typical of a mental midget, want to talk trash about you but you yourself are not allowed to retort.. that's "JUST".
Morons, have no inkling what "just" means, but they are gonna enforce it anyways, cause that is what morons do.

Recognized yet how you have done exactly as I told you that you would Mongoose?
You ****ing idiot.
If you were REALLY in control, why did you do what I told you that you would do?
again, you ARE a ****ING IDIOT.

I don't give a **** if you ban me, but i do hope that you consider my words, cause they are correct and right, all of them have been, so **** you.
and I really don't give a **** who likes it and who doesn't.

Happy new years.

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
Re: Split from: FS installer not completing - failed to download
I think that last post is off-topic.
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
goatee dimension woutersmits...is that you?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter

from this point forward I will speak to Mongoose and The E any old damn way I please, like a dog, after all, that's what cynics do, and that is what I am.
I accept no censorship at all, and **** any that would even consider it, how you like me now?

Please do, but please bear in mind that this site has a code of conduct that I and the rest of the moderation and admin team do enforce.

I hope The E and Mongoose grow a brain, and I hope they stay in the right path and away from the left, cause "not right" is just another way of saying "queer", that is after all what they are, not right (Just men, practitioners of "justice" the left path).

I am guessing that you haven't actually read any of the political threads here, cos if you had, you'd realize that I am pretty damn left.

Oh, and please do continue calling me "dead weight". I do enjoy it so much.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline capricorn1971ad

• Banned
I myself do not beleive in Mind Control, because Minds are Controlled by Lies, I am neither right, nor left, I merely am.

I am Anishinaabe, and I know these words all to be true.

You do not even understand your words, because if you DID.. you would know that as a self-professed member of the "Left" that you are automatically not right, you do understand that right? and not-right, that's another way of saying "queer".

So what are you again?
in simple terms please.

Offline capricorn1971ad

• Banned
could one side with a side against oneself and call himself anything but dead weight?

honestly..

are you really so dense?

any side and you are on the same side as the other side, the mind control side.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
You do not even understand your words, because if you DID.. you would know that as a self-professed member of the "Left" that you are automatically not right, you do understand that right? and not-right, that's another way of saying "queer".

You say that like it's a bad thing.

So what are you again?
in simple terms please.

I am many things.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline capricorn1971ad

• Banned

You say that like it's a bad thing.

So what are you again?
in simple terms please.

I am many things.

a bad thing? it is what it is, it is not-right.

but you still didn't answer the other question, how can you take a side when through that action alone you work against yourself and not consider yourself "dead weight"?

you still don't get it? are you not fitting that description really?

I mean, IF you would work against those that would contribute, and claiming a "code of conduct" to be behind that (which in truth it really isn't, was merely a matter of various "members" of the "pack" working against the community which in itself should be considered more of a "code of conduct of misconduct") then maybe you should consider what it is really all about to begin with, control.

don't get it yet?
you are the offence you feel.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Firmness_of_the_Wise_Man << Seneca says it much nicer than I.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Sorry, but we're not in the habit of allowing people to blatantly violate forum rules of conduct simply because they offer to contribute some service.  If you continue to post in this fashion, you will continue to be moderated.  Period.