Author Topic: The Countdown  (Read 17293 times)

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
An0n being admin of his own little HLP 3.0?

Seriously, why does this thread exist?  Unless it has relevance to something besides the semi-obvious, it shouldn't really be here.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline Windrunner

• The Hammer.
even i am confused about this thread....
Staffmember: Hard Light Productions
I said a lot of things.  Some of them were even true. - Aldo_14

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Scuddie
An0n being admin of his own little HLP 3.0?

Look, there's hell freezing over.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
I hope it's not merely a vb upgrade...
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I think you all will be...... well, let's just say you won't expect it.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
They will be upset.  Blood will be shed tomorrow, and chaos will reign from the skies.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
The array is coming back online? (wait - it's already online)

Upgrade to the main page?

New online RPG?

Upgrade to the overall forum interface?

VB 3.0?

Media VP 3.6.6?

FS2 Open 3.6.7?

Gamespy server upgrades? (and hence better speeds overall)

Getting rid of the ad banners?

Whole new highlight board?

Campiagn Release?

Ultra-mega screenshot d00m?
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Indeed, shouldn't the countdown have finished by now...?

no, no at least 1 hour and 3 min to go.

Kal you be crakin me up bro. :lol:
What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth. Yiddish proverb

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Singh
Ultra-mega screenshot d00m?

Hmmm...! ;7
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Ooh, This Just In™: T-minus 40 minutes and counting!
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

i can sit here an wait all day...
hmm.....

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Originally posted by Sandwich
Ooh, This Just In™: T-minus 40 minutes and counting!

That post was made at 3:15.

It is now 04:22.

Where's my surprise?
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I'm getting it ready... :)

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
hrmmmmmm.... what is it....

/me tries to think what projects if any sandy is involved in
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
It's really not something along those lines. I'll let Sandwich tell you all though, I think hes been looking forward to it :nod:

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
oh.. basically it's completely unrelated to HLP or FS2

/yawn

[edit]
i know what it is now... /yawn
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 03:04:21 am by 30 »

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
[edit]to remove hint - CLEVAR! :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 03:09:03 am by 30 »

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Here it comes now....