Author Topic: Multiplayer session for US players  (Read 1523 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Multiplayer session for US players
I've created this thread for TBP players in the US to negotiate a time when they can get together to run their own multiplayer session. Once everyone decides on a time I can change the thread title accordingly.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline maje

Re: Multiplayer session for US players
First off, what's generally a good time for people to play? Weekdays or Weekends?  Weekends would be cool only since it might be possible to include other folks who aren't able to participate due to work schedules (I figure the more the merrier).  I typically get home around 5:00EST on weekdays,  but am off to the gym.  Also, if this were to go weekdays, the U.S. spans several time zones so time may differentiate on where a person lives (I'll be getting ready for bed as a person in California is getting ready  for dinner).  In that case, it might be better to do weekends since, conflicting work schedules shouldn't be an issue (pendant on what days one's job requires them to work).
Deuternomy 22:11 explained:

Well there are many different speculations going on about this law about not mixing fibers and at least one explanation claims that it was a symbolic gesture designed to keep a pure sense of culture, people, and religion.  Seperation of crop  in the vinyard, mentioned in Dt. 22:9 and 22:10 seem to reaffirm this idea, though there may be other reasons as well.

And now, an excerpt from the Prayer of Mordecai, the Book of Esther Chapter C (New American Bible Official Catholic version).

Est C:5  You know all things.  You know, O Lord, that it was not out of insolence or pride or desire for fame that I acted thus in not bowing down to the proud Haman.  6  Gladly would I have kissed the soles of his feet for the salvation of Israel.  7  But I acted as I did so as not to place the honor of man above that of God.  I will not bow down to anyone but you, my Lord.  It is not out of pride that I am acting thus.