Author Topic: Path of Blood (multiplayer campaign) beta testing thread  (Read 2702 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Path of Blood (multiplayer campaign) beta testing thread
This is the beta testing thread for my "Path of Blood" campaign. This is a co-operative multiplayer campaign to be played online by one to eight players. To install the campaign extract the mission files from the archive and put them in your data/missions directory.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X3JX2VNV (updated 07/08/08)

This campaign should be completable by one player alone. If more players are online the campaign will adapt by throwing more enemies at you! The missions are intended to be played the following order.

pob01.fs2 "The Path of Blood"
pob02.fs2 "Lead Them Into Temptation"
pob03.fs2 "But Deliver Us From Evil"

When posting about a bug in the campaign please post the number of players playing the campaign and the difficulty level when the bug occured as these greatly affects how the campaign behaves. Also please take a screenshot of the mission events screen (the screen that shows which ships killed which at what time) as this data is also very useful for debugging purposes.

Have fun.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 02:20:32 pm by IPAndrews »
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Path of Blood (multiplayer campaign) beta testing thread
My Operations campaign will also be released for Singleplayer (I do a bundle), yours too?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline maje

Forgive my lateness to responding, but I just wanted to say thanks and I'll be sure to have a look-see tomorrow after work.
Deuternomy 22:11 explained:

Well there are many different speculations going on about this law about not mixing fibers and at least one explanation claims that it was a symbolic gesture designed to keep a pure sense of culture, people, and religion.  Seperation of crop  in the vinyard, mentioned in Dt. 22:9 and 22:10 seem to reaffirm this idea, though there may be other reasons as well.

And now, an excerpt from the Prayer of Mordecai, the Book of Esther Chapter C (New American Bible Official Catholic version).

Est C:5  You know all things.  You know, O Lord, that it was not out of insolence or pride or desire for fame that I acted thus in not bowing down to the proud Haman.  6  Gladly would I have kissed the soles of his feet for the salvation of Israel.  7  But I acted as I did so as not to place the honor of man above that of God.  I will not bow down to anyone but you, my Lord.  It is not out of pride that I am acting thus.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
My Operations campaign will also be released for Singleplayer (I do a bundle), yours too?

Any reason you would release as single other then not wanting people to have to choose multi at load?  It might get more people involved in multi if they put up a server and someone joins.  That way they see what playing coop is all about.  If no one joins they can still play. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

most people don't know about that AND I can rebalance the thing for singleplayer  :)
remember, my missions don't ajust to the number of players.

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Anyone play this Thursday past? Any comments? Bugs?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

we did not. Maybe TRL and his russian pals did but it may be difficult to ask.

Offline trl

we did not. Maybe TRL and his russian pals did but it may be difficult to ask.

Hi to all. No, the last Thursday we did not test these missions. We shall probably test them on this Thursday.