Author Topic: What are you playing right now?  (Read 626874 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Re: What are you playing right now?
I finally got around to finishing Dishonored. It's a really damn short game.

While it's on the shortish side, if you play for No Kills / Ghost on every level and explore every nook and cranny it's not that short.  My low chaos run aiming for all those achievements took me over 30 hours.  The high chaos runs were much faster.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I've been playing Star Trek Online, which is a surprisingly (mostly) good game.

pic related
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

I've never personally played STO, but I found "Execute for Incompetence" to be quite amusing  :lol:

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
KURLAND HERE; THIS IS KURLAND, COME IN.

The worst part about the Delta Rising expansion so far has been Delta Rising, in my opinion.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
KURLAND HERE; THIS IS KURLAND, COME IN.

The worst part about the Delta Rising expansion so far has been Delta Rising, in my opinion.
I thought the Delta episode arc was actually really well done and they've also done well to iron out a lot of the release issues. They've still got a bit to go but they're definitely trying.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

Talk nice about my man Harry Kim. If this is the recompense he gets for being the buttmonkey on Voyager so long...well it's not enough, but it's pretty decent.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
US Medium Tank Bonus Weekend!

Jumbos it the hell up!

Unlocks T29!!
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Unless you already have the 90mm M3 unlocked, do not buy the T29.  A T29 with the 76mm M1A2 is a useless T29.  A T29 with the 90mm M3 is workable.  A T29 with the 105mm T5E2 is godlike.  Feel free to catch me on Steam as SpardaSon21 if you want a T29 buddy.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
What Sparda said. A T29 with the 76mm makes baby kitten Jesus cry tears of blood.

A Feddie Story

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
But it looks awesome with that giant gun mantlet and a M1A2 tooth pick sticking out.  :p

Don't worry already got the 90mm on the T20 so no comedy hour with the 76mm.  Given the rate US Mediums can accrue XP I'll see if I can free XP some other modules before taking her out.

I'd like to unlock the Jackson from the Easy 8.  Outfit my T29 and Hellcat then start ambling up the US lights for the Chaffee and Walker Bulldog.  Plus continue to poke away at the German TDs at least till the JagdPanther and Nashorn.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Freelancer Alpha 1 Dash 1, this is Battleship Mississippi. Good luck out there.

A Feddie Story

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Stug Life

Just unlocked the Chaffee.
Here was my third game in it:
http://wotreplays.com/site/1407473#lakeville-technod11-m24_chaffee

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Just spent the weekend on - The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky - Fairly standard JRPG fare but very enjoyable because of that.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Transistor. After playing Bastion finally, had to pick this one up and man, I really enjoy their games
"No"

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Still plugging along on Burnout Paradise.  I had the thing crash and set the in-game clock backwards several hours (two sunsets in a row!), but nothing else was affected, because I don't even.  Also playing through good ol' Half Life, because it's been way too long.  Some alien tentacles are about to get a faceful of rocket exhaust.

Offline crizza

Getting into Void Destroyer again...
Last time I tried the campaign was broken. Was odered to capture a base but the...lets call them boarding frigates simply flew insode the station, but nothing happened, after the 64th I rage quit the game...

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
Getting into Armored Fist 2.

Damn the air support and artillery keys being locked to Print Screen and Scroll Lock. And even then calling them doesn't work as well as I want.
The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Been getting into Hearthstone: G&G and loving the new cards
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art