Author Topic: 3 questions for you expets.  (Read 1440 times)

3 questions for you expets.
I have several questions that I need help with. This will help me out by a long shot with FS2 lvl building.

1. How do I use the campaign builder to make a campaigne?

2. How do I set it up so that you can scan a ship and so that it is one of the level objectives? I checked the box that said scannable but still I can't scan the ship that are marked as scannable.

3. Is there anyone that can make a light smoke colored nebula and a planet for me? I have a concept of what I need. I just need to get it scanned sometime next week and post it that weekend. However I need someone to do a planet and a nebula. I also need a background that is has tons of stars in it. Instead of a regular nebula it will just look like a star background but with billions more stars.

Offline Anaz

1. How do I use the campaign builder to make a campaigne?

Well, to answer that question, look in the help file, I think you ctrl-left click to add missions. I have played around with it a few times, and the help file has some good stuff on it.

2. How do I set it up so that you can scan a ship and so that it is one of the level objectives? I checked the box that said scannable but still I can't scan the ship that are marked as scannable.

Here is one way to do it: Create a new objective with a name relating to 'scan all ships' change the 'true' to an 'is-cargo-known-delay', set the name of the ship, and set the time delay to one. If you want to add more ships, then right click on the condition ('is-cargo-known-delay') and go to add data, and select the extra ships.

3. Is there anyone that can make a light smoke colored nebula and a planet for me? I have a concept of what I need. I just need to get it scanned sometime next week and post it that weekend. However I need someone to do a planet and a nebula. I also need a background that is has tons of stars in it. Instead of a regular nebula it will just look like a star background but with billions more stars.

I am not the one for that, talk to venom  

------------------

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by Analazon:
I am not the one for that, talk to venom  

sorry, it's rather a job for setekh  

SCREW CANON!