Author Topic: Cockpit mod model help  (Read 1145 times)

Offline emark4

Cockpit mod model help
Recently, i downloaded a cockpit mod posted by Al-rik (and i think the mod itself was made by dragon) and i believe he also posted pictures of that mod, which is found below :

Hmmm, I'm just a little curious. Are there other cockpit models except the GenericCP ? Could you post link to grab it and ideally some screenshots of each cockpit ?
As far as I know there are no other models.
The .pof in Dragons Cockpitmod only adjust the viewpoint from the Cockpit, and everything is in lowpoly, low texture glory never meant to looked upon from that short distance.
Also many of those Cockpits have Problems with the glass material: it's not transparent or the environment is mirrored.

If I would have the time and the skill to create models I would like to create some - starting from Vasudan Admirals basic cockpit, adding the different elements of the  cockpit (like frames of Canopy, ect...)
But I don't have the skill, and I don't have the time to learn that skill :(

Clickable Thumbnails, FS 1 Port, Dragons Cockpitmod, FS 1 Ships
Athena:

Angel:

Hercules:

Zeus:

Valkery:

Loki:

Generic Cockpit:

Generic Cockpit, Padlock View @ work:

Ulysees doesn't work, everything is black.

However, when i downloaded it, the cockpits i found seem disjointed and off so i need help tryign to fix this. I have screenshots attached to see examples of what im getting right now:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:17:05 pm by emark4 »

Offline emark4

Forgot to add, the ship model pics i attached  in order is tge perseus, hercules mk 2,hercules mk1, and the loki