Author Topic: I want to remake this  (Read 17393 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: I want to remake this
What mod had the two-way Infyrno bombs? It used the Cluster Baby Bomb then an added Cluster Baby Bomb2 table.

I doubt they can be used. They crash the game because it creates an infinite loop.
I think the problem was the amount of projectiles being used that looped in that way, use one or two Synaptics with looping clusters and it'll never crash.

Heh, well the cluster stuff is all fun for real. What got me was how a workable MIRV isn't really possible.... or at least I think it wasn't... oh wait now I remember! Creating a missile that splits into many to take out fighters is one thing... but getting all missiles to hit the same target at different points... that is what I haven't done yet. Diapason semi worked as the bombs were not homing when they split so you can strike a huge surface... but you gotta be precise on the timing otherwise you'd slam the missile onto the ship and not the bombs.

Update on the Bliz, I am unwrapping. The unwrapping is about.... 50% done considering the entire base chassis has been UVed but the details aren't.
I have created a masterpiece.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
--Steve-O-- has a weapon pack for his fighters that have a cone-effect MIRV style missile, it spreads at about a 45 degree arc instead of all directions.

I figured the arc thing out but not the home in on your target or parent lock on.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Yeah, using the spawn arc, you could make a shotgun missile which peppers the target, but it can't home onto multiple turrets/subsystems.
You CAN get it to home onto a single turret/subsystem with a certain flag (inherit parent target, IIRC) though.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Showing you my UV progress. The fuselage gun is incomplete and being disassembled in the UV editor so I can arrange it later. I haven't even touched the pod yet.

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
Yeah, using the spawn arc, you could make a shotgun missile which peppers the target, but it can't home onto multiple turrets/subsystems.
You CAN get it to home onto a single turret/subsystem with a certain flag (inherit parent target, IIRC) though.

What would be the effect of having them all heat seeking? Or doesn't that work for turrets?
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Actually, making them heat seeking might just do the trick.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
That design defies my sense of realism and it doesn't really look practical to fly in.

But it does look very cool! :lol:

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
All you need is the Rule of Cool. ;7

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Looking good. :yes:
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

That design defies my sense of realism and it doesn't really look practical to fly in.

But it does look very cool! :lol:

Well I do think of it slightly better than very very long nosed fighters that requires 3 crew and wings that split into 6 for absolutely no reason and big guns on the very tip of those long wings yada yada XD. *reference from Revenge of the Sith*

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Prequel**** cannot be taken into account here. Use the original trilogy for further reference. :lol:

Says who? And why?
Got Shivans? The SOC Ezechiel is the schnitzel! Don't leave base without it.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
To tell the truth, I don't really know why, but there are few hardcore SW fans around here. You can ask them if you really wanna know.

As for this thread, lets not clutter it up with SW stuff and focus on the very cool looking model. :D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 10:51:00 pm by Pred the Penguin »

Hehe. Okay. UV Unwrapping almost done but something came up and I will have to delay this a bit.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Aw, that sucks. I'm itching to see what texture comes up for it.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
I'm wondering what it'd look like with blue themed tiger stripes. O_o

About that... what paint theme or pattern you think I should slap on?

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Probably something that stays true to the faction they're based on, with the gray and blue as the main colors.