Author Topic: Piranha missing in FS:B?  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Piranha missing in FS:B?
After completing the mission prior to The Sicilian Defense, I got two SEXP errors stating that Piranha#bomber was an invalid type. I also start out with an empty third secondary bank in Sicilian Defense. ALSO in Sicilian Defense, at least, there are two instances of Cyclops weapons.

[EDIT] I can't actually use the third bank here, even though I had one in the previous mission.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Re: Piranha missing in FS:B?
The 2 cyclopses are the real cyclops and cyclops#short that was originally in the mission. Since the myrmidon was retabled only to use the real cyclops it was added to this mission so you can use it as a strike bomber.

Piranha#bomber is in the bp-wep.tbm and should work properly, idk why you're having a problem with it.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Wait a sec, is this still an error you're hitting? Make sure you're on the latest version of BP. If that doesn't fix it, please post a log.

Can other people repro this error? If so we need to patch.

And I should patch Cyclops#short compat onto the Myrmidon.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Huh. I wasn't aware that FSBlue and BPCore were updated on the 18th. Just downloaded it now.

[EDIT] Works good now m8. Still got that jarring view of two Cyclops with old new stats and BP-style stats.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 07:26:07 pm by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta