Author Topic: HEATEMUP DOWNLOADS ONLINE  (Read 1835 times)

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
HEATEMUP DOWNLOADS ONLINE
the heatemup site and downloads are back online

www.heatemup.co.uk

:pimp: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :pimp: ;) ;)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline maje

Re: HEATEMUP DOWNLOADS ONLINE
Well, let me be the first to express my gratitude by saying THANK YOU! :D  It's been a while since I've played these campaigns and I'm sure others are eager to play them as well.  :)
Deuternomy 22:11 explained:

Well there are many different speculations going on about this law about not mixing fibers and at least one explanation claims that it was a symbolic gesture designed to keep a pure sense of culture, people, and religion.  Seperation of crop  in the vinyard, mentioned in Dt. 22:9 and 22:10 seem to reaffirm this idea, though there may be other reasons as well.

And now, an excerpt from the Prayer of Mordecai, the Book of Esther Chapter C (New American Bible Official Catholic version).

Est C:5  You know all things.  You know, O Lord, that it was not out of insolence or pride or desire for fame that I acted thus in not bowing down to the proud Haman.  6  Gladly would I have kissed the soles of his feet for the salvation of Israel.  7  But I acted as I did so as not to place the honor of man above that of God.  I will not bow down to anyone but you, my Lord.  It is not out of pride that I am acting thus.