Author Topic: Hoping that FSPort won't kill me...  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Hoping that FSPort won't kill me...
...if I go ahead and proceed with my own mini-campaign relating to the destruction of the Hades? I know you guys probably aren't going to care worth a crap whether I do or not, I just want to make sure you won't...

...disappear me, if I stumble on a plot similar to how you guys have it set up to go. ;)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Go right ahead.  Just don't make it better than our campaign. ;)

Offline Nuclear1

So tempting :D
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline übermetroid

• Current Father Of Samus
  • He who dares wins.
how will anybody know if anything is better or not if stuff is not up for download?  :D
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Offline Nuclear1

Because there is nothing to be put up for download :p