Author Topic: FS1 Music  (Read 3343 times)

Hi all. I've got the FS Conversion installed and it looks and plays great so far! I'm just missing a file to get the FS1 music working: fsport_music.vp. Could someone tell me where I can get this from, as there doesn't seem to be any indication on the website. I've already got warble_fs1.vp, just need this!

Cheers.  :)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:welcome:

You don't need fsport_music.vp.  All you need are warble_fs1 and FSO version 3.6.9.

Right, thanks for the advice, am downloading the FSopen stuff now. How long does it take for it to download roughly?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Depends on how much you want to download.  FSO all by itself is only about 5 mb.

I went and downloaded a lot of it. Tried to run the launcher in my FS2 folder and got an error relating to a missing file, OpenAl32.dll. I donwloaded that and placed it in my windows system folder, but now the launcher gives me an error saying: "The procedure entry point alcGetString could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenAl32.dll. Freespce will not run from the Source Code Project launcher, but will still run from the old desktop shortcut. Any idea how I can get it to work?

Oh, scratch that, I just read the stickies and fixed it! Cheers!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Glad to hear it. :)