Author Topic: FSPort Nowhere to be found?  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Cniinc

FSPort Nowhere to be found?
I'm sure i'm gonna get killed for this, but the last post i read regarding this said 'go to this other post' and then didn't give a post to go to. I can't find the FSPort anywhere. It's for some reason not on fileplanet (i go to the download and it doesn't give me a server without subscribing), and the WCSaga page just says "can't find, it's not on this server. Go bug someone else." I tried the Turey installer, but it couldn't get past this problem either. If this has already been answered somewhere, can you please sticky it? thanks in advance, sorry if i retreaded old news.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: FSPort Nowhere to be found?
I've added a link to the unclear post.  Here it is again:
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,46544.0.html

In summary, the mirrors are down, but I am trying to find replacements.  In the meantime, you can get the Port off FilePlanet or the megaupload mirror. 
You can register on FilePlanet for free, but they hide the link really well.

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Cniinc

Hey guys, thaniks for the reply. I'm registered for fileplanet already, but then i can't go download the file. there's no "download file" button. It sucks, but whatever. The temp holdover you put up worked for the port itself, but the mission pack, unfortunately, does not. Is the megaupload link you were  talking about working? Thank you for the help, though. Been wanting to play this for a while.

Offline Cniinc

so i pretty much take it all back. Stuff miraculously works fine now. Thanks anyways guys! :)