Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Testing needed  (Read 2673 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
IMPORTANT - Testing needed
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,52871.msg1068515.html

Check and make sure that your scripts work with this build. There's a lot of added functions that've been requested here, as well as fixed bugs that were reported here.
-C

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: IMPORTANT - Testing needed
As soon as my cpu gets here and I get my new comp set up, I'll be doing a lot more testing.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
how is this one different from the moah build? the moah build runs just fine everything seems to work in it (even rtt). the build you linked too wont even run on my system, even with scripts and mods disabled.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline WMCoolmon

The build is older than the Moah build; it's based on the same tree as the 23 and 24 executables, those are just newer and have more features/bugfixes. :)
-C

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
oh ok. well in that case some bug you fixed between this and moah did the trick. its even rather impressive that rtt works too. though it looks like it needs some work. also i need to overhaul my turret code (looks like i can reduce it to about a 10th its current size), as i noticed some odd behavior with my turret handeling (probibly cause i never handeled it right in the first place).
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
now when you say RTT works, do you mean "works" works or "sort of kind of" works?
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline WMCoolmon

By "works", I mean to say it "doesn't work", at least as of the latest builds. :doubt:

I did try your changes, but I wasn't able to make any headway.
-C

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i had rtt sorta working in the moah build. but when i tried rendering frames to it, it would render geometry sort of ok, everything else was hit or miss. it i remember correctly the radar from the cockpit demo also worked. the scaling problems still existed. this was some time ago that i checked this. dont think by me saying works that its bug free.

Nuke's Scripting SVN